Reviews for Sea Legends
Agent Fabulous chapter 1 . 7/28
Potc AND Hetalia? Pirate England?! This might just be the best combination I have ever read. Gosh and it's written so well. Thank you
Bloodfist chapter 3 . 3/15
I loved this. It had an amazing theme to it that I loved. You are a truly incredible author!
Aaaaand your final AN almost made me cry again. In a good way. Heck the entire story did. It's somehow ... nostalgia-inducing. XD. That's a great headcanon. Deep meaning and symbolism behind it all, but we all still yearn for that careless freedom of our younger days. QwQ. Now I'm making myself cry. Dammit all sentimental Ole age before you even turn twenty XD

...and I know this story is old ah, but still. Thank you. Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2017
This is perfect!
Father of Understanding chapter 2 . 12/24/2016
Shameful, Iggy, for getting caught.
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
"Aye. And in the navy."

I burst out laughing here for some reason. Perhaps it was the image of Jack's face in my mind as he contemplated this.
HardyGal chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
This whole thing was brilliant! Very well written, and an interesting analyzation of England's character! I'm happy to find a well-written crossover fic :3
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
I loved this story, thank you so much for writing it!
SkyeShah chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Good job! I love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
I really enjoyed it.
Marykim20 chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
I had a great time reading this! Absolutely wonderful, dear. Thank you for this story.
Missingwings chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
This was incredible! I love pirate!England, and this makes sense for both how he would get there and how he would return to being a nation. Jack was a bonus! Well done on this.
ImmaRussiaTaco chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Loved this! It is by far- my absolute favorite England fanfic ever! you are so awsome!
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Well, it's kind of sad... :( But it's good nonetheless.
Grapefruit-seven chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
That was an awesome story!
The results of the first chapter was a kind of sad and melancholy atmosphere,
but you turned it swiftly from sad looking back into the past into a content looking forward into the future.
That made it a much nicer pleased ending with a sad accent, like sweet and sour