Reviews for To UnSue a Sue
Dilly Pickle chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Hmm...interesting. I've never read a fanfiction quite like this before...
PopRockShawty chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh my goodness by the Lion's mane this is amazing! Your ideas are amazing! /You/ are amazing! Wonderful, wonderful caricature. A clever stab at the Mary Sues in the fanfiction world which I'm terribly sick and tired of! I'm so fed up with them and now I am so glad that I stumbled upon your stories!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh, Peter and Edmund, believe me when I say that there's a lot more unsueing left to do. Because . . . there's plenty more of them out there! Haha! Love this fic!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Funny! That is an original concept, girls transformed into Mary Sues. I was in giggles from start to finish.
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Heya! First of all; yay! A fellow Catholic!;D second; I loved this lik oneshot! It was so cute.:3 the last part made me smile:) "as if that would ever happen!" ugh, Sues and their clueless authors.*shudders* I also read "chocolate curls" I liked it as much as this one, and am looking toward to reading more of your fics.:D so nice to find an author who writes well! Have a great Tuesday! Lol.
Oh Look A Username chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well done, very funny! Mary-Sues can be so annoying.
Papercups chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Nice one-shot )
Rose and Psyche chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Not bad (which, of course, means jolly good). (:

Blushing with great fervor...? That's just funny!

~R&P
Narnia4ever62 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
"Perhaps we are just characters in fanfiction, and the authors find it acceptable," said Edmund seriously. There was a pause, and then the two brothers burst out laughing.

"As if that would ever happen," chuckled Peter, and the two Kings left the room to return to their duties.

Brilliant! Hahaha! That's a pretty neat idea you had! Never would have thought of women just randomnly turning into mary sues! :) great job once again!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012