Reviews for press charcoal to paper
Mellia Bee chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
This story always makes me smile. I've liked it for quite some time now, and only today realized I'd never taken the time to let you know. This is a dear, well executed piece, and I love the way you write both characters as well as the imaginary Stark. Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing it!
Tanu chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Nice! :)
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Lovely story :)
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Very sweet. Thanks for sharing:-)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That was such a sweet moment! :) I really liked it!
poupeedepapier chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
this is just so sweet and well-written , ughh i have so many Steve-shaped feelings . thanks for keeping them strong :)
Nicole WillKillYou chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hi. I think this is a cute one shot. I love how you made Peggy have her same snarky yet caring attitude. Plus, the way you described the enviroment is brilliant. All the little details about the cold weather and the effects of the trees made it feel like you were they. I loved the part were you describe how Steve is watching Peggy, and is able to see her breath because of how cold it is. I got a perfect image then. Thank you for writing this.
goldfish-eyes chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is very adorable. I wish I could give a better review, but honestly, this is written amazingly. I can't say anything else except that it's amazing.