Reviews for Web of Shadows
I would really like you to make a part 2, now I'm not saying I want a Jack x Airachnid lemon, but I want a Jack x Airachnid lemon.
Dude, really really really great story, but if you want some advice I would seriously think about extending the story or you could make a part two story on this. Maybe you can see this story is what leads up to the love formed by Jack and Airachnid and have a next story about what happens after the truce forms by bots and cons and look further into the love life of Jack and Airachnid. Because I know there are fans out there That want to read more into this kind of story where Jack and arachnid have love instead of lust.
Super LIKE
Sorry starscream
Gigglingskull chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
Love the story.
crusherman5 chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
Their is one thing thats bugging me how did jack survive arcee's hit or at least have several vrocken bones
Spartimus chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
I thought your story was great! I am looking forward to reading more about Jack and Airacknid.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
More!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
FUCKING AWESOME STORY!
You definitely have a future in writing!
DragonBlade56 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
I like how you did this. I am abig fan on the Arachnid and Jack stories. I would like to see you continue this story. Adding a year or two after all of what happened would be an interesting read.
Reaper7 chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
Meh. It wasn't so bad. Ameteuristic, I admit, but it's still pretty cool. A nice thought, and a good fic to read. Thank you, and I'll give you a 7/10.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2013