Reviews for Web of Shadows
salvador chapter 13 . 10/19
noooooooooooo hace una segunda temporada POR FAVOORR
Dear agony, just let go of me, suffer slowly, is this the way it's gotta be? (Breaking Benjamin, good choice)
JosephChamberlin chapter 13 . 1/23
Will u make another 8 pages. If so, that be great. This was a great fanfiction. There were some miss spelling though. Other wise, great.
thorison1080 chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
I hope you make a sequel this is one of the best stories I have ever read and I mean it, Thank you for making this beautiful piece of art :)
Elliott Brown chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
Wow, that was a good fanfiction. When is the chapter going to be done?
steve the troope chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
OH MY GAWD this is pure art my friend...ART
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
I sheed so many tears in this story, it's not even funny
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
More please more
Secret chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
.SEQUEL! PLS MAKE SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
I would really like you to make a part 2, now I'm not saying I want a Jack x Airachnid lemon, but I want a Jack x Airachnid lemon.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
Dude, really really really great story, but if you want some advice I would seriously think about extending the story or you could make a part two story on this. Maybe you can see this story is what leads up to the love formed by Jack and Airachnid and have a next story about what happens after the truce forms by bots and cons and look further into the love life of Jack and Airachnid. Because I know there are fans out there That want to read more into this kind of story where Jack and arachnid have love instead of lust.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015