Reviews for Vigilante in Training
imaninja41 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Wow, Livy knows a lot of super villians. Is she gonna meet anymore? I'd like to see her run into one or two more, it's interesting. I think I like Catwoman a lot more now. I've always liked her, but now, she might replace Batman in my top ten favorite DC characters.

Bruce "What!"

Selina "You're temper tantrums are so sexy."

... ewwww...
imaninja41 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I was wondering if you would use Selina in this story. I like it! keep it up Laces, keep it up!

Oh, and I liked how Livy handled those thugs, both her mommies would be so proud!
imaninja41 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Aw, don't worry Livy, you are like your mommy!
RivalsAreAllies chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Jason won;t hit her, cuz he KNOWS that she'll hit back HARDER! C'mon Jason, BE A MAN! HIT YOUR DAUGHTER!

...Wait... ...That Didn't Sound Right...

Update Soon!
deletebuttonizthere chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Hahaha! My gramps always said that it's fishing not catching when I got upset. :)

Nice chapter.

Hope 4 more when you can!
imaninja41 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Ha! What's really funny is that I was thinking about having Jason try fishing in Desperate Revenge too!

Lol... he broke his fishing pole... I could totally see that happening for real.
imaninja41 chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Aw, Jaosn's such an awesome daddy!
Na'viWolf chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Re-boot Livy is interesting! I can't wait to see where you go with her! But pre-reboot Livy is still my fab, and I'd really love to see more of her. Pretty please? *Puppy Face*
deletebuttonizthere chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Another great chapter. I'm happy they met Tito. :)

Can't wait for more of your stories.
imaninja41 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Yay! Jason is friends with Tito!

Roy, will you EVER learn to just SHUT UP? Ever?
deletebuttonizthere chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Ooo don't end the chapter on that!

Oh. You did.

Lolz. Can't wait till you are able to update. :)
imaninja41 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
TITO! Yay!
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Awesome, loved it. Livy's character is unfolding nicely, and to be honest, she's pretty BA.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2