Reviews for An Added Rainbow
LightBlueLightning chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Sorry but just by this chapter I see she is a mary sue :P
HyperYuKi chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
It's a nice story. Can't wait for more. It doesn't matter how many reviews you got, the important thing is that you have fun writing this story and I know that the reviewers out there is expecting more than you. I don't like a good story comes to waste. Anyway keep up the good work.
MARheaven-ninja chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Hate to break it to you but this story is cliche, Rainbow is a Mary Sue, she is described as ultra beautiful/sexy, she is a race that is impossible by the universe's standards, all the boys love her, the girls hate her, she's super strong and yet needs a man to save her. Her back story doesn't help, it's not tragic, it's just boring. This fic suffers from the "Mary Sue falls in love with Alviss" plot, a very common plot in MAR fanfiction. Also, when you have someone new talking you're supposed to start a new paragraph even if the dialogue is too short. Not meaning to sound harsh but you have to either develop this story into something better or scrap it before you look back at it a few years from now and horribly regret it.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!