Reviews for Payback
LOL
Liz-House chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
Brilliant!
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Awwww... That is so sweet. She gets her happy ending. Great story.
Dragoncila chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
So where's the rest want more drama.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
That was beautiful; I came her for the sex, but I left with my heart full (just like Regina).
KeptinSight chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
This is really wonderful, hope you continue it soon.
sexbell chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
i loved this story
Googlekins chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I absolutely adore this story!
Gemini Explorer chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Hi, Kristen-

Remember me? I'm a straight male and don't read a lot of lesbian fiction, but I have to admit that this and your, "Playboy Club" story are so tasteful and well done that they intrigue even guys like me. (The, "Playboy Club" fic is mainly hetereosexual, of course, although I can see lesbian issues there if you develop them with some girls.)

And there is an element of voyeurism in many men that makes us fantasize about watching two hot chicks together, I guess.

You phrase this well, and give Regina plausibility in her suppressed vulnerability. Indeed, I see similarities between her and Billy's lover in the other story. You seem to have an affinity for finding girls who need love and who have low self esteem. I hope that they find happiness in your hands...no pun intended. (Laughing Smilie here.)

You are a very talented author, and I wish you success if you choose to pursue writing as a career.

Gemini Explorer
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
LadyRahl chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Aw such a sweet little turnout! I'm so happy you were able to update this story, I really like your writing style. Keep it up!
AriXAmi chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
OMG, that is the sweetest thing ever!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
O!M!G!YOU'RE ALIVE!I'm so freaking happy!
mar chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
OMG!I JUST READ THE WHOLE FOUR CHAPTERS AND I LOVE REALLY AWESOME AND IS DEFINITELY THE S*** SHE IS THE BEST. UPDATE SOON;)