Reviews for Slipping Through
What's happening with this story I've been waiting for agesssss
indigobenson23 chapter 2 . 5/10
Was there more to this? Its great
ElijahMikaelsonLover chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
Are you ever going to update again? (I'm whining there, not being a sarcastic bitch. Promise.) This is an amazing story and I'm so interested in knowing why Carlisle is back and why Esme turned out Bella's light and has red eyes. I understand her reaction to the blood, but the eyes have me freaked. I need to know! Oh, and I love this Bella. I love that she stands up for herself. Please continue this story even though the buzz has died down around Twilight...
bluenovember10 chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Loving it please continue i wanna know what happens next, also i prefr this bella to new moons bella
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
your writing is amazing, girl! dont EVER stop!
LadyZess chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
i really hope that u will update this story has i would like to read more and find out what happens is Carlisle going to save her from Esme and whats happens to the family ?

please update

LadyZess :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Is the story gonna continue? It was getting really good
Why does esme have red eyes? Please update
TheHopelessRomantic24 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Esme? Wait...Esme? Did not see that coming, I thought it was Victoria or something, please update soon because I really love your writing style and this story!
meahela87 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I really like this story. I like the set-up and the ooc-ness of Bella. That she's strong and cusses and has come to the conclusion that she won't be wasting a second more letting life pass her by. ;-) That being said, I can't believe you left us hanging with this twist and cliffie! I really do hope that you continue this story although I understand real life can be a bitch sometimes. I also hope that your muses have not left you and that you can find some inspiration to finish this piece. :-) Good luck!
madyashiefan chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Oooh this looks interesting. I read the other one-shot version. I just hope you have a chance to update soon as this has the ability to be an excellent story :D
edwardmasen1234 chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
i really enjoyed this story! you have to write some more on it i love it! i think if this was a book i'd buy it. though some parts where under explained but great work
twilightartisan chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I've enjoyed reading the first two chapters and look forward to soon reading more :). I like your style and metaphoric nature, as well as your skill for leaving a chapter "cliff hanger." Hint, hint ... more please ... why is Esme in the room? :)
PanUchiha7105 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
WTH! I thought that was Victoria! Wow... Very nice twist there, I didn't see that coming. I'm really interested in seeing what happens next. Until next time~
Curlykaty chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
so exciting ...I can't wait to read more. why has Esme gone 'native'? Is she angry with Bella? Looking forward to reading more.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Holy moly, amazing chapter. :)