Reviews for Day Dreams
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/17
i should probably point outthat that kind mental manipulation is evil, but it does make for an amusing read
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 6/7
And this shows that you don't have to be crass to be hot. Very well written, very... exciting. Well done!
discb chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
0.0 lol I started to wonder why the twins were acting up at breakfast but wow.

Well done
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
My god that was hot...and funny
Nebresh chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I like it
DylanL chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Interesting if a bit confusing as to wat harry was actually doing in the first part. Breakfast was hilarious though, so much innuendo there. Would have maybe been funnier if the twins didn't realize the dual meanings of what they were saying.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Great one shot, but what I would really like would be if you posted a new chapter of Poker Knight at or even post that story here.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Aww no! Please continue! *blushing* not just because it was smutty and well written from that standpoint but I just like Tonks and Harry. Good plot line as well and if course well written and steamy.
Thatzgirl1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
oh God I love you so much I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
coool ,its was funny ,passion ,coool and awesome
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Absolutely delightful. I loved the juxtaposition of the playful plot and the baroque language used in the dream sequences. The breakfast scene was particularly inspired. Please do write more of this pairing, you have a fresh perspective on it that's sorely needed. Well done.
ScrimjaNinja chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is awesome, if you ever feel like continuing this fic ill definitely read it.
Garm88 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Honestly I think Harry/Tonks is one of the most underrated relationships that Harry can get into, and I REALLY like your confidant, not-afraid-to-use-her-powers Tonks. Too many Harry/Tonks fics have that stupid as hell "I can only love someone that loves my TRUE FORM!" shit that they have Tonks go through, frankly, I don't think Tonks would be anywhere near that insecure about herself. That or they just HAVE to throw Hermione into the relationship for God only knows what reason.

I really hope you do write a Harry/Tonks fic, I think you have a style that would lend a lot to the story development and how the character's interacted.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Good story, very satisfying. _

Cheers!
Selias chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved it. That's all I really have to say about that.