Reviews for Fraud
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/3
Nice
AriaStark chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is cool! I wanna know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Woah there, was there really any need to insult The X Files? XD
RainFlower3004 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh my, this is so brilliant! Really subtle but brilliant. I liked the idea of how John, because he knows Sherlock so well, slowly comes to the dawning revelation that Sherlock had actually faked his suicide as he replays Sherlock's words in his mind. And the last bit about Molly was good too. Now that I read it, it's rather odd that Sherlock included Molly, considering she wasn't among the list of people Moriarty said he would kill if Sherlock didn't jump off. Bravo! I would definitively read it if you choose to continue! (But remaining a one-shot is good, too!)
klester1987d chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
please continue
LiveDragons chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Are you planing to continue with this? It's really good, I'm glad someone else caught on to that :D
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
0.o Yesyesyesyesyesyesyessssss! Love this story, love your style of writing, and love you! (in a totally non-creepy-blame-it-on-the-awesomeness-of-the-story-and-the-gigantic-sugar-rush-I'm-on-kinda-way) XD I hopes you write more!
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ohmygod, OHmygod, you're totally right.

How did I not even see this? How did I not notice?

*goes off into the corner to contemplate this belief-shifting idea*

I love how you let John notice it, too. But, mostly, I'm glad that you let ME notice it. Not that that's what you were trying to do, but, TaDa!, it did anyways.

Er. Right. Anywheys.

Thanks so much for posting this! I adored it.
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Brilliant. Subtle and very in character.
Bookwormiie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
really good hope u update soon?(:
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
YES! Perfect! JUST what i was HOPING someone else would clue into! You have just become my favourite person EVER and i can not WAIT to read what comes next! _
Chick chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Nice train of thoughts. loved it!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
It's not really all that strange to say, "I'm a fake," at least not in Canada or the US - maybe it's different in the UK. In fact, the average person in Canada or the US would probably be more likely to say, "I'm a fake" rather than "I'm a fraud," because "fraud" isn't a word that's nearly as commonly used, and I'm pretty sure many people honestly don't really know what it means. We hear "fraud" and we think something to do with money. But, yes, it does seem you have caught something here. Now, I think I need to go back and re-watch that whole scene and pay very close attention to everything he says to John.
EmRose92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Oooh...you might have something there. Really. Very interesting...and very well written story to outline a theory, too. :)
funvince chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Nice catch on Sherlock's strange language.