Reviews for Tears Such as Angels Weep
Abracadebra chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
Thank you for this beautiful story. Your romantic scenes are really outstanding. I was very sad to read that Peter and Jo would not have more children, though I am hoping you will surprise us in a future story because I think you left the door open just a crack.
Ashlee Harmon chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
I am so glad for a happy ending to this story and I whole-heartedly look forward to your future stories!
buggleston chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
This has been a wonderful story to read! Happy to see that Jo is working hard through this tradgey and that she was able to visit their daughters grave! Really loved the tribute plauge from Mave,Billy and General Hogan that was a very sweet touch for the conclusion of this story!
ColHogan chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Great last chapter to what has been a beautifully told and written story with much angst and roller-coaster emotions. You really right there with Peter and Jo. Also, I just knew Hogan would make an appearance because he is not the type to just settle for making a phone call to check on those he cares for when he's able to go to them. The gift Hogan and the others got for Peter and Jo was lovely. And visiting their daughter's grave was a sure sign Jo was moving on, a was her telling Peter 'I need you.' Those three little words had such a powerful impact for Peter. The last line makes me wonder if in one of those future stories there will be a baby? Here's hoping. Again, great job.
buggleston chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Wonderful that Jo is finnally recovering and also reconizes what she has done to Peter. I'm glad her mum told her about the baby she lost before to help her understand that with the strong love of her husband and friends will help her through this tragic time of their lives! I do sense a winding down of the story, love the song chosen for them. I cannot wait to see what the next chapter bring.
ColHogan chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Beautiful chapter. I loved how Jo is almost her old self again. And her mother is right. Jo has so much to be grateful for with two sons and a husband who adores her. And somehow I am hoping that Jo will be like her mother and get pregnant again despite what the doctors have said, and have a healthy new baby. I also think we haven't seen the last of Hogan either as I know he'll want to see Jo and Peter for himself and want to visit. I sense this story is winding down and has been thoroughly enjoyable.
Abracadebra chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Wow, that was a very tense and emotional chapter. As strong and resilient as Peter is, he has a sensitive, even vulnerable, core, and Jo is the person who deeply understands that. I am so happy to see them reconnecting. Since this wasn't marked complete, I am also hoping for an epilogue!
buggleston chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Beautifully touching chapter but it seems that Newkirk's own show of grief finanally snapped Jo out of her grief!

Really love their sincere appogizes and the declaroratiln of Love for one another! Extremely sweet and touching!
ColHogan chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
So, so glad to Jo apparently back to her old self again. Beautiful chapter showing the love and devotion Newkirk has for his Jo, and she for him.I especially liked the ending when Newkirk gave thanks for the things he endured and the person who taught him how to deal with the curve-balls life sometimes throws you.
Ashlee Harmon chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
At least she's talking and that's half the battle.

By the way, I love how you worked in naming the baby. :)
buggleston chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
This is an emotionally powerful chapter that is extremely well written! Finally Newkirk is able to break through a little to by mentionning their daugther Abby ! I cannot wait to see through his patience that how he will get her back emotionally!
Fear-Of-The-Cold chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
I adored this chapter. It was really beautifully done, and reading the part where Peter let Jo pummel him over and over again, I really got a sense of just how much he loves her.
Abracadebra chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
Nobody said this was going to be easy. You are doing a great job exploring the depth of emotion that comes with the loss of a precious baby. Strong chapter.
ColHogan chapter 13 . 6/12/2012
What a heart-wrenching chapter especially at the end with Jo's reaction to hearing her daughter's name. I'm hoping this is a good sign even though her reaction to Peter was in anger. Even though I am a Hogan fan, I love all of I love how you've portrayed Newkirk in this story as a very complex yet loving man who will not give up on those he cares about.
buggleston chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Very touching chapter! I loved the happy memories that Newkirk is reflecting on while to bring Jo of the wedding gifts from his mates! I really hope that these memories will bring Jo a little closer to snapping her out of her grief! Cannot wait for the next chapter!

That was a very touching dedication at the beginning of the Chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »