Reviews for As The Bell Tolls
Chii-pet chapter 1 . 6/1
Have you ever by any chance heard the metal song 'As the Blade Turns' by Six Feet Under? It would be a very fitting theme song for this. And have you ever thought of making a (slightly) less gory sequel? Like, I don't know, what happens after all this? If Grimm-kitty actually does start liking Ichi-berry? Or vice versa? Just thoughts... And by the way this is brutal and I love it and I'm faving it.
NightmareXDaydream chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
it was cool but you are sick. it was still good though and basically Grimmjow is just trying to make people he "love" undead just like him?
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
shit this is twisted but so good/ Man I love one shots but at the same time I hate the cliffies...Did he die or is he alive cause I'm curios to know if Grimmy kept him alive cause it seems like it but the last sentence makes me wonder what "cold" meant
Ambie Lovina chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
O.o
OH. MY. GOD.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY EVEN THOUGH I WAS BASICALLY SCREAMING AND SWEARING HALF OF THE TIME.
...FUCK...
THIS IS A FAVORITE... O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Holy Animal Gods! This was awesome but in a Silent Hill creepy kind of way :D...This may sound weird but can you please make a Sequel or Epilogue pretty please with Rainbow kittens?
Scared Anon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
What a spine chilling story you described everything amazingly i imagined it all that i scared myself...I felt bad for Renji D: at least Ichigo didn't suffer(much) anyways can you post a Epilogue?
RaNdOmCiTiZeN chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Totally enjoyed the other oneshot so I thought why not check out the other one, seeing as I am such a horror buff. Needless to say, you did not disappoint. Grimmy killing Ichigo like that was SO hot! Maybe I'm just messed up, but I thought it was sexy as hell. :P loved it! It was trully messed up and interesting. I'll never listen to a bell the same ever again! Lol.
Dorklevitz chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
whoa :o that pretty much says it all. Intense; hard to pull away from to grab chapstick and use the restroom - ahem. Lol. Nice dream. Sounds almost like hell itself. I could see all the RED as I read it. Much more seeing than hearing. Fascinating, it should be said. 8] This doesnt come near describing the feelings of that work there, to clarify. Such imagery.
Wrath4life chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Wow...I loved it so Gory especially the end what a way to end it like that lol and it went so well when I was listening to "Scream" by a7x I must be weird liking gory/horror stories XD

Poor Ichi what a way to die but couldn't he had have a somewhat sweet death I know Grimmy kissed him but come on I'm sure Grimmy wanted to rape Ichi lol nvr played silent hill but now I kinda wanna play it I mainly played resident evil games but wow that's some dream you had interesting :)
Aka-chan57 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wow ! That's such an amazing story ! Greatly written, and full of opressing feelings ! But all in a good way.

While reading it my heart beats have fastened and I find myself aspired in the world you where describing.

And that was your dream ? Wow ... I think I would have became insomniac after such an experience !XD

I totally love it !(sorry if my english is bad, i'm French ')
mrsNONAME chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So let me get this straight... This was a dream you had, and NOT a nightmare? So wait, you WEREN'T SCARED? Damn, I'd have been shitting kittens when I woke up. You are a strange person, but perhaps that's what makes you so amazing at writing horror/gore. I quite enjoyed that despite the fact that it was... Rather disturbing to read. Great job. :) Hope to see more horror from you. :P
Wakawaka21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was the scariest fanfic I have ever read in my entire life. Plus the fact that I'm reading this at 11:30 at night in my bed. This really is some scary stuff. I feel bad for you if you have dreams like this, because honestly, I woulda shit myself in my sleep. Lovely writing though, felt almost real.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh fuck. This was awesome. It was so gory. I'm not a fan of gore but i really liked this. Uhmmm, but...did Ichigo die? Or did grimm let him live or something? Creepy but love the story.
YuYuInuWolf chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Holy shiz! This was effing amazing! Like, it was so chilling. I got chills up my spin, eyes widened, ur writing was beautiful and amazing I was able to picture everything. Holy crap. Just so amazing. It was bloody lovely writing, gorely good idea, and one scary $$ story!
DeadProf chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I loved it even though it was so dark :) And Grimm killed Ichi so that means that he DOES love Ichi! In my point of view, Grimm killed Ichi to prevent him from suffering anymore like the others he left alive to feel pain and suffering while also keeping him at Grimm's side forever. :D I'm twisted, yes, but I'm just 100% loyal to GrimmIchi! XD