Reviews for United States of Kurt
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 61 . 1/14
I'd love to see discussion between Gina, Kurt, and Conrad. I fell in love with both Gina and Conrad. Amazing job!
Darla chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
As much as I loved this chapter, I can't believe what you do to kurt! I wish he wouldn't push blaine away but I have no idea what I'd do in this situation if I were him.
Darla chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Ahhhhh! OMG I love Burt so much. Such a great father and your interpretation of him is fabulous. And Blaine. I remember this scene clearly. Can't wait to read it again!
Darla chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Ahhhh third chapter in and my emotions are on the rampage. Oh CC I will never forgive you for the amount of feels you give me - but I love it!
Darla chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
OMG I can just imagine Kurt finding that playboy magazine! Your writing just brings everything to life. I can understand Kurt's frustrations but I can see why Burt lost it too. And the scene with Blaine was amazing. They are made for each other :)
Darla chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Helloooo from someone not so anonymous ;) I had the sudden urge to read this story again out of no where and judging by the first chapter alone, I'm remembering why. Dare I say it but Conrad is far more the ladies man than I myself! But I'm not nearly as much of a heartbreaker haha
Love you and love your work. One of the greatest fanfiction writers I know and I'm not just saying that because you're my best friend.
897958769869859 chapter 61 . 9/29/2013
You seem to have done a lot of research in the subject, which made this story seem a whole lot more real :) . It was very engaging, I read the whole story in pretty much one hit.
QueenSeer161 chapter 32 . 8/10/2013
First - let me say "THANK YOU!" for being as accurate as you are with the legal stuff. I work in the legal field, and as sad as it is to say, when stories are really far away from reality on that front, I just have to stop reading them. I can't enjoy a story if I find myself getting annoyed and thinking "It doesn't happen that way" every five minutes. That's sort of the reason I can't watch soap operas. I saw this one episode where the police chief basically told the main character that unless the civilian character found her more evidence, there was nothing they could do. I switched the tv off right then. LOL. Anyway, back to your story...

I am a huge fan of United States of Tara (and Toni Collette 3) but I just love what you've done here. I think you do a great job of taking the reader along, and I think your pacing is perfect. I'm only halfway through (obviously) but I look forward to seeing what happens next. :)
Nobody chapter 61 . 7/26/2013
This was truly amazing :') I love this so much. Definitely gonna read this again someday.
Nobody chapter 54 . 7/26/2013
Oh my frickin god...this is AMAZING! You are an amazing writer! This is the best glee MPD/DID Fanfiction I've read yet...tbh I haven't actually found anymore. But that's beside the point. Your extremely talented! I'm bookmarking this and reading it again someday when I've finished it. :')
Nobody chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Im slightly embarrassed for kurt being Gina already...I do and don't wanna think of him like that at the same time...I'm gonna read it anyway :)
Jessie chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Well this is going to be interesting ;)
Spottedpool chapter 61 . 6/30/2013
WOW! I was freaking out on chapter 60, but yay! - I was worried, but I'm super happy it all worked out. This story is just... Amazing! I love it. And poor Jamie! Oh, and what about Gimme? Kurt says he's stuck with Gina and Conrad, but where's Gimme? Oh well, the story was fantastic! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/20/2013