Reviews for Six Months Home
donique chapter 94 . 3/11
wow... this book was so good! Aliyah u are so good at this. This book was obviously written by a tiva fan...I can tell because I am just bordering on obsession with them. Thanks alot... u made my week!
Jolena-Grace chapter 94 . 3/9
So wow this is it I guess. I'm still a little overwhelmed and should probably wait to write this review but I simply can't. Tbh I didn't think you would let it end that way but when I think further ahead I don't even know what I expected so you did a great job as always. You are right, Tony and Ziva are only human after all and it can't alwyas be sunshine and rainbows so it just make sense to remind everybody that even though it's fictional you are still portraying 'normal' people as far as this group of people can be addressed as normal. I like that Haven is not as easy going as Chaya, I like that Ziva is still after all this time having flashbacks, I like that Sammy had to go at the end and didn't was allowed to stay forever just because Abby made big eyes and threw a fuss. I don't know if you understand what I mean and if that even make sense, what I'm trying to say is that I personally find it great when I can relate to characters or when they are not written as super heros that get everything right the first time. So thanks so much for writing this for sharing these amazing stories with us! I'm glad i got to read them!
PS: is Three Years Family the story that continues this one? I'm a little confused hahha
Jolena-Grace chapter 91 . 3/9
Haven is such a beautiful and adorable name you couldn't have picked anything more fitting. Perfect!
Jolena-Grace chapter 86 . 3/8
I really really liked this chapter. Just as the one with McGee and Abby fighting it shows that it cannot always be sunshine and rainbows even though McGee and Tony are the most loving husbands on planet earth. They will eventually disagree with each other and can't always put the needs of the other one first. So just as always: brilliantly written I enjoyed reading it a lot!
Someoneslove chapter 34 . 3/6
You evoke a lot of emotion when you write... That's awesome
syl chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Your stories are great. You are a wonderful storyteller. I'm glad these are complete, because I'm not sure if I could have waited for each chapter to be posted.
Fan of yours chapter 94 . 10/10/2013
Hey I dont know if you still read your reviews but I had to do one anyway.
It is not my first because I've already read the story once (or twice..).
It is just that the recent changes brought me back. Since Cote left the series I guess I just needed some Tiva romance, and where do I find purer Tiva than here.
I want to thank you again, not just for writing and sharing this amazing story with your readers, but also that .. well .. that you and your characters were my kind of Devon for the last couple of days :)
So thank you very much, all the best from germany
mama's-broken-heart chapter 82 . 10/3/2013
I think you captured the intimacy scene well for this story, I liked it. I love this series of stories!
mama's-broken-heart chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
This chapter, WOW. That was so touching and made me wanna cry. It was just amazing.
OrtonsMistress chapter 40 . 8/15/2013
I'm tellin you, anytime I read about Gibbs and his first times with Kelly, it makes me want to cry. Love the images of T running around like a chicken with his head cut off, wanting to get back to the hospital with Z and Chaya. I think he would make a fantastic father, if given the opportunity.

OrtonsMistress chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
Gibbs sat down at his desk. "You're wrong. You will hurt her and she'll hurt you. Both of you will say things you don't mean and when you fight all the past stuff will suddenly come back. There will be some days you don't feel like loving Ziva, some days she'll find it hard to love you. Love is a choice you make, like forgiving and forgetting. You need to be ready for the tough parts too." He paused and let himself picture his girls for the briefest of seconds.

"But Ziva and that child will also be the best thing that ever happened to you. They will light up your life when the darkness is so thick you can't find your way out. They will be your joy, your reason to smile every day. And loving them will be worth any trouble you face together. That is what you need to think about when you promise her all the days of your life."

How very very true. There are days I want to strangle my husband, but at the same time I can't imagine my life without him.

OrtonsMistress chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Okay, so I started re-reading this story again...Yes I'm starting practically at the end of the series, but I will work my way back. Lol.

She went for a notepad and sharpie and began meticulously detailing what was in each box, while Tony stood and observed, waiting to be needed. The list she made was taped to the lids so she would know exactly where to find things when they unpacked. At last Ziva put everything away and Tony checked his watch. ****this is so me, if I ever move again. lol.**

It's so weird reading this and reading the healing in MIT, you have done a wonderful job making both of these separate and not sounding at all alike, I know you were worried about that, but it's fantastic.

Celestrial Moon chapter 94 . 8/4/2013
I am re reading all of you after Somalia stories for the third time because they are that good! On to TYF next. Thank You for all your hard work. I will miss Cote/ Ziva after she is done. Please keep writting stories with her in them. I will read them TIVA FOREVER.
Celestrial Moon chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
I meant to ask...

"Everything Tony wanted for a year."...so does that mean while Micheal Rivkin was in the picture? Interesting. I always thought he was in love with her since agent afloat.
chellemaria chapter 94 . 7/6/2013
I love this story and find it very realistic. I think that Ziva would be a very good mother and would be very maternal. I think that you have done a lot of research on this subject and it shows. Plus, this is Team Gibbs, they get away with a lot of things that other government teams wouldn't. But, to add a little realism for you to go on, I was a breastfeeding mom and I breastfed my children for 1 year. I have many friends that have breast fed their children from anywhere from 6 months until 2 years of age. Not sure why it would be unrealistic to breastfeed beyond 2 weeks. I worked at a school and I had several friends that would pump at work during their lunch break or recess break. These friends worked full time and breast fed until their children were a year old. I also have friends who took a whole year off from teaching in order to stay home with their infants. They used up all their maternity leave, then took their sick days and then took a reduction in pay. In our district (we are a public school) after all your time was used up the substitute teacher's daily rate would be paid from the teacher's daily rate and what was left over was paid to the teacher. Most companies have to abide by the Family and Medical Leave act that gives the main child care provider 12 weeks off to care for their new child in a 12 month period. There is also an amendment that says that nursing mothers must be given break time to express their breast milk for a period of up to one year. I do not find your scenario unrealistic at all. I feel that the Tony and Ziva in your story would definitely be doting parents. And I love baby Chaya! I can never get enough of their little family. I do not think that most people expect your story to be 100% realistic. Just like the show takes liberties, I think that writer's take liberties too. But, the liberties that you have taken are consistent with how the show is written and do not seem out of character to me or over the top. If I wanted to read a true story about working moms, I would find a story in Time magazine or in a newspaper. This is what makes fiction enjoyable to read-we can escape from the reality of daily life and experience it a little bit more perfected. Having said that, I find your stories to be very realistic and I think you are probably one of the best writers on fanfiction of realistic drama. Thank you for your wonderful stories and keep on writing them because I will keep reading them!
2,831 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »