Reviews for The Tube
Gossipgirl1127 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awesome writing anyone who doesn't like it is stupid and does not know true literature
!
you know you love me
XOXO GOSSIP GIRL
MiaCara chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
It was lovely! You did a great job!
tomatojuice chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
How sweet! Really lovely, happy story. I've always thought George and Hermione would be sweet together. Makes me want to write a one-shot too. :)
MilkMustashe221 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
dont be so rough on yourself. i think it was absolutely perfect and wonderful. really good job, it was adorably cute.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
So. Much. Fluff! *dies under smothering* But it was also so much cuteness. I loved your description of the Tube, it is indeed quite possible to end up sitting next to someone very suspiciously homeless-looking. Especially during rush hour...

I especially liked the epithet you put on Fred's grave, that does indeed fit him perfectly, and the colors and lights! Wonderful piece of work, and I'm on to your next story!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awe!:) This was adorable:) Loved it!

-Lynn
midnight989 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Very beautiful story! :D
inspired.by.music chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
3 Love! so much :) it's beautiful.
CentaurWatch chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Nice story :) really loved it!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was absolutely lovely. I adore it. Though I will admit, the epitaph on Fred's headstone made me cry.

I love the idea of the little notes, and I especially loved that he signed them "Half a Weasley." That's too cute.

Great work!
jkenz84 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very well done. I really enjoyed it.
remuslives chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
:) i like that she didn't know which one of them it was.

lol, in her sock

awe, their kiss was so sweet.

i didn't find it rough at all, it flowed rather nicely. good job!
GinnySocks chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was a really cute story! However, and I am guilty of this myself, it definitely needs a beta reader as there are some mis-used words throughout the text. Once that's cleaned up it will be even better!
Gryffindor4eva chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Loved It!
laineyvainey chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Awww! This is so cute. It came out great, you did a really good job :)