Reviews for Sound and Safe
quiet-little-wallflower chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Oh gosh, this was dreadfully sad, but I loved it all the same. Not every story can have a happy ending after all, and the ending for this perhaps suits Cato very much, he does seem like such a doomed soul after all.
Well done, i've very much enjoyed reading this and I apologize for being so late with the review!
clovelycato555 chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
please make a sequel
clovelycato555 chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
that was really good i know its complete but i wanna see more!
A-GIRL-NAMED-BILLY chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
Ah! Sad! Cato! I love him and now he's all alone! he needs a snuggle!
Well done, KidTantei, well done.
Billy
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
Make a sequel! Let Cato heaven in the end and tell all the stories that happened! Please
Madame BonBons chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
Ah I wanted a happy ending with them together but this is still really good.
I love how you wrote so simply, but conveyed so much.
I loved it, quite simply.
Well done.
miyame-chan chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
gawww... :( i was not expecting that ending. but it was pretty good. :) so i guess that the reason there's Clove and Cato in the thingy with all those status stuff is because their the main characters or something?
anyways, love love this fic! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
you have to continue this!
A-GIRL-NAMED-BILLY chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Oh no! But I love Cato! That can't happen! What about him and Clove! Oh noo!
Update soon please
Billy
Ramonks33 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
INTERESTING
Usually Clato storiea are stories in the 't see that coming.I like it.A fresh breath of air from the star crossed lovers.I like it!
Madame BonBons chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Oh no. They have to be together!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Well done. :)
quiet-little-wallflower chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Oh Nonononononono! Oh no :( poor Cato, really I'm in panic mode now, guess I have to wait until the next chapter to find out his fate.
Once again it was a marvelous read
miyame-chan chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
okay, so no confessions...
why that hole swallow clove? i hate you shining hole! :(
A-GIRL-NAMED-BILLY chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
oh noes! Clove is gone! What is happening? I'm so confused! Cato needs to be with her because asdgkjahglgkjhgk...that's just how it is! Gah!
No, no tomatoes. But post more soon.
quiet-little-wallflower chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
Oh my god, when she called out his name, just like in the arena I think my heart tried to claw it's way out of my chest, that was so heart wrenching, all the Clato feels. Well done again, this chapter was superb.
I can't put into words how much I love that this story packs so much into so few words.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »