Reviews for Choices
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/17
The way Eileen can make it up to him, and to herself, is to pack up and run like hell.

But of course she won't.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Very nice dinner, and exchange of presents-and his ambition to be a chemist is something that even a chav could reasonably aspire to (till they made Uni too expensive for all but the upper class, unfortunately. Alas for Thatcher etc.).

But Severus really can't help the clothing he has; why does nobody ever help him find things that suit him better than castoffs?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Oh, dear, they don't need Hogwarts to get into adventures, especially with a river nearby. And it would be nice if the Evans parents would call the cops whenever Sev shows up with bruises, but we all know that never happens.

And the magical world will be wonderful for Lily, anyway.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
OMG, a polluted, nasty river like that to clean his wounds? He'll get septicemia at the least. And shots don't cover anything in Britain, not with the National Health (unless Cameron tears it down so more poor people will die, don't get me started.

But as we all know how it's going to end, unfortunately. Anyone who is as poor as Severus-or Tom-has to be evil, at least in Rowling's universe.
Eawynne chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I like the background, even though it is kind of dark for Severus, I like reading the backstory elaborated. Nice job so far...I hope this will stay Sev/Lily though.
Saint Snape chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Poor Severus to have to deal with an abusive father and a mother who has been so beaten down she does nothing to stop it. I hope Severus's wife has red hair too. :)
new moongirl chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
oh severus... ;n;
Saint Snape chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Thanks for the new chapter. How horrible for Severus to see his father raping his mother and not be able to help her. I do love that Eileen came up and told him he did help to try to make him feel better.
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
This is a good story. I noticed you haven't updated in a long time and hope you will continue the story.
flame55 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
i love this story just got one question is this story going to end just like how the book says or is this storys going to have a happy ending for severus and lily
Lily love snowdrop chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Yeeeey it so sweet story, thanx to make beautiful christmas for severus... And when they comes to hogwarts ?
LunaLGood chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
YAY! I love it! I read the whole thing again! :)

Can't wait to see what happens next!
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Loved that one! More please.
flame55 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
this is good can't wait for more
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Well, I'm definitely not the one to complain about too many SS/LE stories, because honestly... there aren't really that many of them. And even less really good ones, and even lesser compleate ones. I only hope this one won't disapear down the drain of unfinished work in a month or two. That would be really a pity.