Reviews for The Little Blue Dress
goneforeverandeveramen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was sooo cute I almost died. Hard to believe it's your first fanfic - loved it. Xo
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*squeek* Cute!

This makes me all fuzzy inside!

My fav line was Blank whispering "How about that purple dress?" XD

I usually ship a little different but this was great!
Andrivette chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
What a lovely little ficlet! This is just too cute! It's so nice to see some Ruby/Blank.
Animic chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awh, this was cute :3

You got Ruby and Blank's personality down very nicely and I love that Blank has a black cloth and a tuxedo. -gushes at the thought- I love Blank. He's my favorite character...who cares if he's not in the main group or not. haha.
Krimson Rogue chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Definitely a great job, especially for a first attempt at writing fanfiction. And I liked how you used a present-tense style. I almost never see that used in most fiction, and most of the time I see it, it's clumsily used. You obviously have a lot of talent and could have a pretty successful writing career ahead of yourself.

Also, BlankxRuby makes for a cute couple. XD

-Krim
TMI chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
HEHE, I haven't even played Final Fantasy, but when I saw the summary I had to look in. ) Great job! This is really cute! ) *favorited*

I like how she's so adamant about how the dress is fine and she can't wear purple. P It's adorable.

This was very well written for a first fanfiction! Excellent job! I would like to read anything you write in the future. )

beautiful work. -thumbs up-