Reviews for The Little Blue Dress
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 1/19
Wheee.. So cute.. Blank is so sweet.. I love them too :3 .. Then Blank's hand will still go down hips even if the dress didn't rise up.. hahah or Zidane will notice them and will endlessly tease them about it.. xD
goneforeverandeveramen chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was sooo cute I almost died. Hard to believe it's your first fanfic - loved it. Xo
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
*squeek* Cute!

This makes me all fuzzy inside!

My fav line was Blank whispering "How about that purple dress?" XD

I usually ship a little different but this was great!
Andrivette chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
What a lovely little ficlet! This is just too cute! It's so nice to see some Ruby/Blank.
Animic chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awh, this was cute :3

You got Ruby and Blank's personality down very nicely and I love that Blank has a black cloth and a tuxedo. -gushes at the thought- I love Blank. He's my favorite character...who cares if he's not in the main group or not. haha.
Krimson Rogue chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Definitely a great job, especially for a first attempt at writing fanfiction. And I liked how you used a present-tense style. I almost never see that used in most fiction, and most of the time I see it, it's clumsily used. You obviously have a lot of talent and could have a pretty successful writing career ahead of yourself.

Also, BlankxRuby makes for a cute couple. XD

TMI chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
HEHE, I haven't even played Final Fantasy, but when I saw the summary I had to look in. ) Great job! This is really cute! ) *favorited*

I like how she's so adamant about how the dress is fine and she can't wear purple. P It's adorable.

This was very well written for a first fanfiction! Excellent job! I would like to read anything you write in the future. )

beautiful work. -thumbs up-