Reviews for Only the Journey is Written
Mickilv chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
i like it! thank you
theroguesgambit chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Lovely, bittersweet short to happen across. "Mummy Returns" is on TV and I was wondering about the 4th side of the pyramid as Ardeth said that as well. I guess he was going more for "three sides of a triangle" and it didn't quite work... but anyway, love your explanation.

I also adore your second to last paragraph: "This is not the first time either of them has walked these sands; it may very well not be the last. The gods do have their favorites." It struck me as very deep, very well worded, and very much something Ardeth would say. Great job!
RachelPhobia chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I'm not entirely sure...but I think I might be crying...
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Very nice short piece. And I completely agree there just can't be too much Ardeth fic.
Roxie i do byte chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Now that's a interesting thought
zugless chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So bittersweet, just like your last one set in this universe. I hoped that it would be happier, but I don't think that would have been as satisfying hehe.

Even though they were both short, it's amazing how much detail you managed to pit into the two fics. I found myself rereading both a couple of times. Your characterization is spot on too...though I only started appreciating it once I looked for other Mummy fics and found few that lacked OFCs, let alone ones that seemed to keep the characters true to their original portrayal.
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Yep, makes me warm and fuzzy too. You're quite right, one can never have enough Ardeth. Chance'd be a fine thing!
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Lovely! Even Ardeth craves an equal to share his burden with, sometimes...

And Jonathan has a "core of iron"! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside... _