Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
Shadow315 chapter 10 . 1/15
My God ... this story is AWESOMENESS! I love it! Please, please tell me you haven't abandoned it!

MORE SOON!
Momma Lici chapter 10 . 1/9
This is brilliant! If you ever decide to finish, I would be just delighted to see what you come up with
mamabear888 chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Hi - I only recently discovered your delightful writings. I realize the last update on this story was done in April, 2012. Is there any chance you will be finishing this story, or have finished it on another writing site? I would love to see what has become of these oh so interesting characters & story.
Sincerely, mamabear888
Nenuks chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Will you be publishing more of this story? I've been enjoying my straight read-through, and it is always frustrating being left in the middle of a good tale. :(
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
I was thrilled to see that your external pressures appear to be dealt with and you are just awaiting on a new computer to update. Although I tried to wait for another six weeks or so before re-acquainting myself with your stories before said update, I succumbed to temptation.

I can't imagine how it is for you to be laid up so often and, as much as I want an update as close to Christmas as possible, your health has to come first so I'll go back to checking your profile on a regular basis for updates in the new year and pray I strike it lucky.
guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
I... couldn't finish this. This seems like it was written by a 12 year old. I never understood the need for bashing fics and the demon devil thing is horribly cheesy.
Hainbuche chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
das ist ein schöner und interessanter anfang.
glorfy hat jetzt seinen anspruch abgesteckt - aha. hoffe harry wird jetzt nicht vollkommen sub. kommen die goblins auch noch nach arda? lg hayne
Littwink chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Wow, a very unique crossover plot. I don't usually enjoy fics when Harry travels to Middle Earth with others, but yours seems to be an exception.
KitkatMoon chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
amazing story
xxAbaddonxx chapter 10 . 6/27/2016
i know you have other demands on your time but MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE I WANT MORE! please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
I really do love this story I hope that it will be continuing
ankana87 chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
à quand la suite ? c'est une très belle histoire!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
I really, really, really, really, really hope you update soon! Please don't keep me on the edge like this. You've made Legolas an Istari, found both Remus and Sirius mates, and have managed to find a balance before the war with the elves. And I love your story. Please write more.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Poor Celeborn. Although Galadriel's punishment was amusing and her constant angered shrieks made me giggle, I'm sad that Celeborn was so deceived by the Valar. I'm glad they're putting it to rights now :)
And then next chapter is the last one yet. I really hope you haven't given up on this story. Not only is it amazingly long for a 10 chapter WIP fanfiction, you have me hooked! Please update soon, I would truly love to read more :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Oh, I'm so happy about Hedwig's arrival! Not to mention Remus and Sirius! I love how they just accepted all the new family members! Loved this chapter :D