Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
Fred... MARRY ME PLEASE! LOL I love Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru.
Pennieyoung chapter 10 . 9/9
I have really enjoyed reading this, I hope you update it one day:)
fanficnewbee chapter 10 . 9/5
Please, please, tell me you will continue this or if your co-author has continued it by themselves? I think this was something that was beautifully started and should be continued, thank-you.
luin cartle chapter 10 . 8/8
Nice story
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 10 . 7/22
I realize that it has been years since you updated this story and have more than likely abandoned it, but I just had to at least try. Please, if you are still writing stories, comeback to this.
Crazy girl called Catrin chapter 5 . 5/6
I try read more, but i really can't. I had to run to my sister and started craing on her shoulder if you know what i mean. I mean that this story is so terrible OCC… in some stories it doesn't matter but in your story? It is TERRIBLE! Sorry but I don't know what other readers find so beautiful about this story. I can't see any plot, characters are OCC without brains, lot of things happens too quickly and it doesn't gives any sense. Sorry :(.
Crazy girl called Catrin chapter 3 . 5/6
You made a fuc**** mary sues from them! Why? This story could be really good but… they just fall into middle earth in the middle of battle and all trust them without one word! It is little silly, isn't it? And this is third chapter and they: killed Voldemort and Dumbledore, become really strong, become angel/demons (whatever you wanted in the moment) and more! Do you know, what do you need? You need really good beta, which will say to you, "this is bad" or "this doesn't give any sense, rewrite this like for example this." You aren't a bad writer - but you need somebody who have a lot of (i don't know how to say it correctly in English so i will write it in Czech - just give it into translator :)) zkušenost. Somebody who will help you and give a tips to you how to write better ;).
Ps: and i am sorry for my english :D
Shadow315 chapter 10 . 1/15
My God ... this story is AWESOMENESS! I love it! Please, please tell me you haven't abandoned it!

MORE SOON!
Momma Lici chapter 10 . 1/9
This is brilliant! If you ever decide to finish, I would be just delighted to see what you come up with
mamabear888 chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Hi - I only recently discovered your delightful writings. I realize the last update on this story was done in April, 2012. Is there any chance you will be finishing this story, or have finished it on another writing site? I would love to see what has become of these oh so interesting characters & story.
Sincerely, mamabear888
Nenuks chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Will you be publishing more of this story? I've been enjoying my straight read-through, and it is always frustrating being left in the middle of a good tale. :(
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
I was thrilled to see that your external pressures appear to be dealt with and you are just awaiting on a new computer to update. Although I tried to wait for another six weeks or so before re-acquainting myself with your stories before said update, I succumbed to temptation.

I can't imagine how it is for you to be laid up so often and, as much as I want an update as close to Christmas as possible, your health has to come first so I'll go back to checking your profile on a regular basis for updates in the new year and pray I strike it lucky.
guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
I... couldn't finish this. This seems like it was written by a 12 year old. I never understood the need for bashing fics and the demon devil thing is horribly cheesy.
Hainbuche chapter 10 . 9/4/2016
das ist ein schöner und interessanter anfang.
glorfy hat jetzt seinen anspruch abgesteckt - aha. hoffe harry wird jetzt nicht vollkommen sub. kommen die goblins auch noch nach arda? lg hayne
Littwink chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
Wow, a very unique crossover plot. I don't usually enjoy fics when Harry travels to Middle Earth with others, but yours seems to be an exception.