Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
Littwink chapter 5 . 7/26
Wow, a very unique crossover plot. I don't usually enjoy fics when Harry travels to Middle Earth with others, but yours seems to be an exception.
KitkatMoon chapter 10 . 7/22
amazing story
xxAbaddonxx chapter 10 . 6/27
i know you have other demands on your time but MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE I WANT MORE! please update soon!
I really do love this story I hope that it will be continuing
ankana87 chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
à quand la suite ? c'est une très belle histoire!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
I really, really, really, really, really hope you update soon! Please don't keep me on the edge like this. You've made Legolas an Istari, found both Remus and Sirius mates, and have managed to find a balance before the war with the elves. And I love your story. Please write more.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
Poor Celeborn. Although Galadriel's punishment was amusing and her constant angered shrieks made me giggle, I'm sad that Celeborn was so deceived by the Valar. I'm glad they're putting it to rights now :)
And then next chapter is the last one yet. I really hope you haven't given up on this story. Not only is it amazingly long for a 10 chapter WIP fanfiction, you have me hooked! Please update soon, I would truly love to read more :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 8/10/2015
Oh, I'm so happy about Hedwig's arrival! Not to mention Remus and Sirius! I love how they just accepted all the new family members! Loved this chapter :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
That's amazing! So the goblins are from Middle Earth?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Love it
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Love it!
gemava chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
i really really want to see this fiction continued and live to see another day I love the celeborn and Sirius pairing and really want to see where that goes.

honesty rems and erestor fits so well that I am looking forward to seeing how alpha wolf handles the followers and bodyguards of little erestor.
TakeMeToAnotherWorld chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
I LOVE this story. I've just read it for the third time and it just keeps getting better and better. I know it's a long shot considering how long it's been since it was updated but please continue!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
Great story and I love the pairings, plz continue the story.
Lightmare chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Simply put your fic is awesome and I have no idea why it has not got like 10k or more reviews. Good plot, long chapters/word count, and fun time. I really don't understand why its not more popular. Like I have seen much worse have more Rs and it doesn't make sence to me. So good job and good luck.