Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
ankana87 chapter 10 . 8/24
à quand la suite ? c'est une très belle histoire!
brnkofeternity06 chapter 10 . 8/10
I really, really, really, really, really hope you update soon! Please don't keep me on the edge like this. You've made Legolas an Istari, found both Remus and Sirius mates, and have managed to find a balance before the war with the elves. And I love your story. Please write more.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 9 . 8/10
Poor Celeborn. Although Galadriel's punishment was amusing and her constant angered shrieks made me giggle, I'm sad that Celeborn was so deceived by the Valar. I'm glad they're putting it to rights now :)
And then next chapter is the last one yet. I really hope you haven't given up on this story. Not only is it amazingly long for a 10 chapter WIP fanfiction, you have me hooked! Please update soon, I would truly love to read more :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 8 . 8/10
Oh, I'm so happy about Hedwig's arrival! Not to mention Remus and Sirius! I love how they just accepted all the new family members! Loved this chapter :D
brnkofeternity06 chapter 4 . 8/9
That's amazing! So the goblins are from Middle Earth?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 3 . 8/9
Love it
brnkofeternity06 chapter 2 . 8/9
Love it!
gemava chapter 10 . 7/24
i really really want to see this fiction continued and live to see another day I love the celeborn and Sirius pairing and really want to see where that goes.

honesty rems and erestor fits so well that I am looking forward to seeing how alpha wolf handles the followers and bodyguards of little erestor.
TakeMeToAnotherWorld chapter 10 . 6/30
I LOVE this story. I've just read it for the third time and it just keeps getting better and better. I know it's a long shot considering how long it's been since it was updated but please continue!
Great story and I love the pairings, plz continue the story.
Lightmare chapter 10 . 6/22
Simply put your fic is awesome and I have no idea why it has not got like 10k or more reviews. Good plot, long chapters/word count, and fun time. I really don't understand why its not more popular. Like I have seen much worse have more Rs and it doesn't make sence to me. So good job and good luck.
SkyBlader chapter 2 . 6/2
If your going to write slash put it in the damn description and not 2 chapters deep.
crimson reaper 218 chapter 10 . 4/30
please update soon...
guest chapter 10 . 4/27
I was wondering if you planned ti continue this story. I loved it so far.
I really liked the beginning of this chapter, but then he said: "We will implant the information". And I was like; "No thank you".

I don't really see the point in this? You have a great character and you can have them learn and live in the new "world". But you have to make them know everything before it all begins. I'm just sorrowful because you had a great beginning.