Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
whiteearth chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
hello

I love your story and I hope you will update soon.
annajewel chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
WyrdSmith, you have an amazing story here that i absolutely love. there are some spelling errors but it is so very minute that it is hardly noticable. i do ask, (though beg might be a better term used here) that you update this as soon as possible. i would love to see where it is that you take this story. i would also love to see more of the interaction with harry and the gang and gandelf and aragorn and king theoden. you have only touched briefly on them and then went on great length with just the elves, whether it be at the encampment after the battle at helms deep or in lathlorien. i do love this story though and i can not wait to read more and for it to be finished. so please update soon.

sicerly,

Anna
STALKERalert chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
dhh is a stalker and needs to take his meds.

It's apparent that the member who left all those reviews is mentally unbalanced. I advise you report him; even his bio is disturbing. I know you have had trouble getting FFN Helpdesk to assist (so have most of us), but I hope you report dhh. People like that deserve all the hate they send out right back at them.

Good luck and don't let a creep like DHH (wonder if that stands for his prescription medication for mental issues?) discourage you. We love your writing and your stories. What can dhh show to compare - apart from prejudiced, misogynistic reviews?
slayer of destiny chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Ok I am totally squealing like a teenage girl, and I have to say that my favourite part of this chapter is Erestor and Remus, I LOVE Erestor's character and you have just created a perfect Erestor! I loved the whole scene between them, and the fact that you have paired them together, Remus and Erestor just totally fit together pefectly.

I really loved the scene between Harry and Legolas as well, Legolas needs to know that he is really part of a family and they want him there, and Harry is the perfect one to assure him of it, and I love the fact that you have them talking a little about their abuse with each other, with people that will understand. Legolas's character is a really interesting one to read about and the more you write him and develop his character the more I become interested.

You managed to make another brain bleach moment with the twins in the tree, that will take a while to get out of my head!

Also loved that you are pairing Celeborn and Sirius together, that is going to be an incredibly fascinating lol. The way you described Sirius's doubts and worries about being with Celeborn were very well laid out and realistic, its interesting to see behind the joker and prankster.
autumnannette19 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Whats next, whats next?
HidingInTheShadows chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
This is a wonderful story, looking forward to the next chapter.
fancyspinner chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
another awesome chapter. Thanks so much!
fancyspinner chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
All I ahve to say is "wow!"

AWesome. I dn't remember the books or even the Cilmarilian too well but this portrayal of Galadriieal is as good as any. Wonderful!
fancyspinner chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
I agree this story needs lots of review. It is beautifully crafted.

I really like your use of Prof. Sprout. She is never used much in fics and honestly she seems like one of the ones with a good head on her shoulders.

I wonder how many people will end up in Middle earth.

I like Neville alot. He got a bumb deal too in his own way. He was also neglected and even abused if not starved.

Thanks so much for this story.
fancyspinner chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
This is a totally unexpected surprise! ITs a great consept. I am very happy to have found this.

My only concern is that Lagolas is actually a strong capable warrior and I hope the twins remember that.

Other thant that, I really like how Harry and co are infusing the elves with new love of life and living.
tashriia chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Brilliant story, absolutely love the characters, pairings and story developments! Truly entertaining and enchanting. Your story has even made me read it when I should be working! Thanks for writing and I can't wait to read more.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Great story so far

I love the relationships you chose

I look forward to the next update

Kudos

Blade
griffincub chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
I am enjoying this story imencley. Thank you both for your hard work.
marksmom chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I know I forgot to review throughout this, but DAMN! I'm not a fan of LOTR, but this was just impossible to stop reading! Kudos and I can't wait for the next chapter!
marksmom chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I had to go to Google and look up who the elves were...I was kind of disappointed in the photos of Glorfindel...I like your description much, much more!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »