Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
fancyspinner chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
This is a totally unexpected surprise! ITs a great consept. I am very happy to have found this.

My only concern is that Lagolas is actually a strong capable warrior and I hope the twins remember that.

Other thant that, I really like how Harry and co are infusing the elves with new love of life and living.
tashriia chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
Brilliant story, absolutely love the characters, pairings and story developments! Truly entertaining and enchanting. Your story has even made me read it when I should be working! Thanks for writing and I can't wait to read more.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
Great story so far

I love the relationships you chose

I look forward to the next update

Kudos

Blade
griffincub chapter 10 . 4/18/2012
I am enjoying this story imencley. Thank you both for your hard work.
marksmom chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I know I forgot to review throughout this, but DAMN! I'm not a fan of LOTR, but this was just impossible to stop reading! Kudos and I can't wait for the next chapter!
marksmom chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I had to go to Google and look up who the elves were...I was kind of disappointed in the photos of Glorfindel...I like your description much, much more!
marksmom chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I think I told you that I was not overly fond of the LOTR trilogy...but this is fascinating! Damn! Another one of your stories (along with Pikachumomma) that has me hooked!
jdboss1 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
STOP STOP FUCKING STOP USEing "MATE " EVER FUCKING LINE

MATE THIS MATE THAT

I WANT TO NO WHO THE FUCK IS THERE

NOT MATE

now i did not 100%ch1

but am i geting this right

harry a FAG? i try read more but if so

I will stop read and be FUCK ILLL

you NEED TO SAY AT THE START

"THIS STORYS HAS FAGS IN IT TURN BACK NOW IF YOU GOT A BRAIN(

o fuck this is A FAG STORYS~

i going be ill now

Why could u not just had a harry/ Hermione buy noooo

you has to have fucking FAGSssssssssssss
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
where Hermione?/

yes kill ron but what happen to Hermione
Um. . .someone chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Man, you guys are killing me. . .did you have to make this fic so flipping good? I had things to do today, yet somehow nothing got finished but this fic }

Thanks once again for a great story _
Haunt of twilight chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Another great chapter! I am curious if Harry will allow the people to crossover and if so...will they have mates to any of the elves? I look forward to reading more
noirekitsune chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
LOL poor harry! it IS always him, but at least he has glory now (btw i LOVED dominant glorfindel!)

im kind of excited about more 'refugees' coming into the story/middle earth

i hope they all get there soon, i bet it will be interesting with how diverse the characters are!

im looking forward to the next chapter

Aelirenn chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Only Luna... in the middle of battle no less. lol I'm so glad it's Haldir. It just kills me when he dies in the movie. I dunno about sub and dom being interchangeable, I think Luna has made a good case for dom. lol

I like Gandalf, but I can certainly see why Harry would be distrustful of him. He certainly does have some Dumbledore tendencies.

I adore Ian McKellen and had hoped they'd get him to play Dumbledore after Richard Harris died, but oh well. Michael Gambon was a good hippie Dumbledore. lol

I just love Gimli so far, both in the movies and in your story. Issues of height aside... lol

The end of the chapter was very sweet.
Aelirenn chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I am so bad. I could have sworn that I had reviewed this story. It was the first one of yours that I read. Oh darn, now I have to re-read it from the beginning. :)

I do so love a strong Harry who takes no crap from anyone. And when you throw in a strong mate for him, so much the better.

Great descriptions of Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Lady Boy-who-lived cracked me up. lol But, poor Neville. I can't imagine him handling the pressure very well.

The first time I read this, I was momentarily worried that the famiy would include Hermione and Ron. I was ever so glad it was Luna and the Twins instead. Luna is probably my most favorite character after Harry, though Tom/Voldie and Bellatrix are not far behind. And who doesn't love the Twins? They deserve to be Twins not twins. lol

They really should have read the fine print, but I can think of much worse things than getting wings, going to middle earth, and finding their soul mates. Though I was rolling at the house elf part. ergh indeed.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Excellent chapter! Well done, can't wait for the next one!

-Violet Fire