Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
marksmom chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I know I forgot to review throughout this, but DAMN! I'm not a fan of LOTR, but this was just impossible to stop reading! Kudos and I can't wait for the next chapter!
marksmom chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I had to go to Google and look up who the elves were...I was kind of disappointed in the photos of Glorfindel...I like your description much, much more!
marksmom chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I think I told you that I was not overly fond of the LOTR trilogy...but this is fascinating! Damn! Another one of your stories (along with Pikachumomma) that has me hooked!
jdboss1 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012

now i did not 100%ch1

but am i geting this right

harry a FAG? i try read more but if so

I will stop read and be FUCK ILLL

o fuck this is A FAG STORYS~

i going be ill now

Why could u not just had a harry/ Hermione buy noooo

you has to have fucking FAGSssssssssssss
jdboss1 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
where Hermione?/

yes kill ron but what happen to Hermione
Um. . .someone chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Man, you guys are killing me. . .did you have to make this fic so flipping good? I had things to do today, yet somehow nothing got finished but this fic }

Thanks once again for a great story _
Haunt of twilight chapter 10 . 4/13/2012
Another great chapter! I am curious if Harry will allow the people to crossover and if so...will they have mates to any of the elves? I look forward to reading more
noirekitsune chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
LOL poor harry! it IS always him, but at least he has glory now (btw i LOVED dominant glorfindel!)

im kind of excited about more 'refugees' coming into the story/middle earth

i hope they all get there soon, i bet it will be interesting with how diverse the characters are!

im looking forward to the next chapter

Aelirenn chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Only Luna... in the middle of battle no less. lol I'm so glad it's Haldir. It just kills me when he dies in the movie. I dunno about sub and dom being interchangeable, I think Luna has made a good case for dom. lol

I like Gandalf, but I can certainly see why Harry would be distrustful of him. He certainly does have some Dumbledore tendencies.

I adore Ian McKellen and had hoped they'd get him to play Dumbledore after Richard Harris died, but oh well. Michael Gambon was a good hippie Dumbledore. lol

I just love Gimli so far, both in the movies and in your story. Issues of height aside... lol

The end of the chapter was very sweet.
Aelirenn chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
I am so bad. I could have sworn that I had reviewed this story. It was the first one of yours that I read. Oh darn, now I have to re-read it from the beginning. :)

I do so love a strong Harry who takes no crap from anyone. And when you throw in a strong mate for him, so much the better.

Great descriptions of Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. Lady Boy-who-lived cracked me up. lol But, poor Neville. I can't imagine him handling the pressure very well.

The first time I read this, I was momentarily worried that the famiy would include Hermione and Ron. I was ever so glad it was Luna and the Twins instead. Luna is probably my most favorite character after Harry, though Tom/Voldie and Bellatrix are not far behind. And who doesn't love the Twins? They deserve to be Twins not twins. lol

They really should have read the fine print, but I can think of much worse things than getting wings, going to middle earth, and finding their soul mates. Though I was rolling at the house elf part. ergh indeed.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Excellent chapter! Well done, can't wait for the next one!

-Violet Fire
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
I love your story, it truly entertains, and eagerly wait for each new chapter. The way you have your characters interact with each other (not just their own soulamte) and how you mix their troubled moments with hilarity has me verging on tears of sympathy to actually have tears of laughter in the next minute. I couldn't help but wonder if Erestor's stalker is Legolas' ex-father and Erestor's reaction to Moony's protective streak, not to mention the rest of the pack.

Keep up the wonderful work you two, despite how high you raise my expectations you've never failed to meet or exceed them.
EygptianFireFly chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
This is a great story. I love the evolving pairings and manifestations of love and affections. I deffinately love how Glorfindel showed Harry who was boss.
Safiiri chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Love it! Absolute perfection, hehehe :) I can't wait to see more of Sirius/Remy's developing romances, hehe. Am I correct in believing that Erestor's stalker is Legolas' dad? If so, I am totally looking forward to Remy (or Moony!) kicking some major a** muahahahahahahaha :)
valeknyelena chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Sorry about that I'm doing this on my phone and hit the wrong button. Anyhow you and your lovely partner-in-crime have created an amazingly believable story that has me completely enthralled. I can honestly say that I look forward to anything that comes from that twisted mind of yours and that you are quite possibly one of the most believable authors on this site that I have read. On a side note I would like to let you know I have used sheeple on a test I took at my college in respect to androcentrism and the political power that stems from that. I'm not sure how well that was received yet but I thought it was fitting. I hope all is going well for you and I look forward to whatever comes next.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »