Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
amedeira chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Don’t bee discouraged bay the lack of reviews. It is a beautiful story that needs to be told. It has the possibility to be one of the most well thought crossovers HP-LOTR. I am a picky reader, but I like your story so keep up the god work all of you.
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
cool
chibivampire93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Dont stop writing i love you for writing this! ;]
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
please, please! whatever you do dont stop writing this story! i absolutely love it! the plot is good and you're writing style is great too!
Annette chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Just one important thing to say ' More please!'. Great story - keep up the good work
slayer of destiny chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Oh...oh my...wow! I thought that your Lucius/Harry scene would be unbeatable but I think this one was actually even better! Amazingly written! You really showed the tenderness and love that Glorfindel has for Harry as well as showing both their characters, strength and personalities throughout the entire scene. And you showed that while Harry is the bottom, it doesn't mean he's weak. LOVED it! 100 points!

As to the rest of the story lol, I am loving the way you are writing Gimli, even though in this chapter he is a small presence you manage to get across how important he is to Legolas and provide a real strong, important role for him in the family, love that you have included him in the family! Also the growing relationship between Fred,George and Legolas is brilliant, like Harry and Glorfindel it doesn't feel like you are taking them too fast or too slow, just at the right speed for them. The way you are writing the twins is making me jealous, I love the way you are developing and showing them!

And Luna and Haldir, what can I say! I totally love you for saving Haldir,and those two are just so perfect together it is silly!

Also loved the interaction you had between Harry and the elves, Glorfindel is a well respected and important elf, so its important that his mate fits in and gets on well with them as well as having respect in his own right, all your background characters while you just have lines here and there and small pieces for them in the whole story are so well developed that I love hearing from them when they come up, like Daugion and Taovin. Having him tell his stories while they fletch their arrows was a lovely scene. Though I'm with them, do not want Glorfindel hearing about the basilisk by accident!

It was just an amazing chapter and has me eagerly awaiting your next updates, for either story! And thank you for putting the Sindarin in here, I love the word herven, sounds and rolls off the tongue so much better than husband XD Thank you for your update!
Arlewena chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Wow, a lot seems to be happening. I was very happy reading the end of this cult
Phaedra Coopers chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
lovely new chapter
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Well I think this was a wonderful chapter. I love how protective all of the mates are. However Harry and his mate are my fav only because they will have more to get through before they will really fit perfectly. This means you will have more to write on those two. I cant wait to see what you do next. I also think you should try to have Harry and his group teach their mates other ways to fight and vise versa.
tamzingrace chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Love the story so far. Can't wait for Sirius and Remy to get Middle earth. They won't know what's hit them. And Harry, when Hedwig gets her wings on him. Looking forward to more.
leobutler chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Yea I love Hedwig. Can't wait for Harry to see Hedwig, Remus and Sirius again. Please update soon
leobutler chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Loveoflife chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
could you do me a favor?

this is the first story I have read woth a sub legolas...

please write more I just LOVE IT :D
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
this story is awsome, cantwait to see what mischeif siri and remy get up to. add in a longbottom and it gets even better hahahaah. YOU RULE
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I must say, that i really love all of your I must say too that in this story this verry chapter is really great and amazing. The moment that i have been waiting all since the beginning of this story. The moment where harry and glorfindel to bond with each other,to bound themself to each other forever and ever. now, with glorfindel love and care, harry will be able to begin the process to heal himself from all the hurt that he suffer all his young life that neither his family able to heal. and now,it looks like sirius, remus and hedwig will be going to follow harry to middle earth is going to happen next. and beside them,who is the others that will be going to middle earth too? does neville will be goimg too? and do the people that go to middle earth will have a mate too? if it so, who is the pairing is going to be for each of them? I will be waiting eagerly for the update.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »