Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
gsferal chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I only found this story tonight when I went to your site on the recommendation to read your other story. The only reason I didn't review your previous chapters was because I couldn't bear to stop reading the amazing tale you had placed before the world. To be entirely honest I am not sure why I read this and certainly didn't expect to become hooked the way I did as I am not really a Lord of the Rings fan. Despite that handicap I will be checking my e-mail far more often than normal in hopes of updates and driving my husband crazy talking about stories that he will have never read. I can't wait to see what happens when Hedwig, Remus, and Sirius join the team. I would love to see Pomona join them as well she sounds awesome in this tale. Even more than that if her student is Neville like I think it is there isn't a more deserving character of their family. Please keep writing and I hope that your life treats you well and supports further opportunities in a what, I personally feel, could be a very promising vocation for you.
Arfa chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Gosh, I love this story, u know I've been searching for a good LOR and HP crossover for ages, and, like a miracle, here u are :D I bow to your greatness :))))
Emelf chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
I am enjoying your story. Looking forward to an update.
Safiiri chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Personally, I adore this story. I'm so behind on my email that I've added it to my "Check daily" bookmark folder to make sure I don't miss anything, lol :)

Loved the bonding scene, and I can't wait for the next chapter *crosses fingers & hopes for the Marauder's entrance, hehehe*
jem1923 chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
Oh wow! I am completely in love with this story. It' just great how they arrived on the scene, kicked ass, and took names (well mates really). I'm highly anticipating what will happen with Remus, Serious, and Pamona. I can't wait to see how the gang handles more of the war, Legolas' father, their mates being from different Elven tribes, the return of the Goblins, and much more. So please update soon and save me from all this suspense : )
eap chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
i love this story... keep it up!
Irmina Garret chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Usually, I don't read LOTR crossovers where Harry becomes part of war, I prefere those where hi arrives earlier, but your is just great :) Long chapters and well written chracters make it worthy :)

Love it.

moon cutie chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Awesome fic. Hope there is more soon.
Claddagh chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
I just found this fic, and just have to say how much I love it. I love Glorfindel and Harry together. Harry has the ultimate support system in him. I also cannot wait to see what happens between the twins and Legolas. Legolas' innocence versus their mayhem? More, please?
amedeira chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Don’t bee discouraged bay the lack of reviews. It is a beautiful story that needs to be told. It has the possibility to be one of the most well thought crossovers HP-LOTR. I am a picky reader, but I like your story so keep up the god work all of you.
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
chibivampire93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Dont stop writing i love you for writing this! ;]
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
please, please! whatever you do dont stop writing this story! i absolutely love it! the plot is good and you're writing style is great too!
Annette chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Just one important thing to say ' More please!'. Great story - keep up the good work
slayer of destiny chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Oh...oh! I thought that your Lucius/Harry scene would be unbeatable but I think this one was actually even better! Amazingly written! You really showed the tenderness and love that Glorfindel has for Harry as well as showing both their characters, strength and personalities throughout the entire scene. And you showed that while Harry is the bottom, it doesn't mean he's weak. LOVED it! 100 points!

As to the rest of the story lol, I am loving the way you are writing Gimli, even though in this chapter he is a small presence you manage to get across how important he is to Legolas and provide a real strong, important role for him in the family, love that you have included him in the family! Also the growing relationship between Fred,George and Legolas is brilliant, like Harry and Glorfindel it doesn't feel like you are taking them too fast or too slow, just at the right speed for them. The way you are writing the twins is making me jealous, I love the way you are developing and showing them!

And Luna and Haldir, what can I say! I totally love you for saving Haldir,and those two are just so perfect together it is silly!

Also loved the interaction you had between Harry and the elves, Glorfindel is a well respected and important elf, so its important that his mate fits in and gets on well with them as well as having respect in his own right, all your background characters while you just have lines here and there and small pieces for them in the whole story are so well developed that I love hearing from them when they come up, like Daugion and Taovin. Having him tell his stories while they fletch their arrows was a lovely scene. Though I'm with them, do not want Glorfindel hearing about the basilisk by accident!

It was just an amazing chapter and has me eagerly awaiting your next updates, for either story! And thank you for putting the Sindarin in here, I love the word herven, sounds and rolls off the tongue so much better than husband XD Thank you for your update!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »