Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Well I think this was a wonderful chapter. I love how protective all of the mates are. However Harry and his mate are my fav only because they will have more to get through before they will really fit perfectly. This means you will have more to write on those two. I cant wait to see what you do next. I also think you should try to have Harry and his group teach their mates other ways to fight and vise versa.
tamzingrace chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Love the story so far. Can't wait for Sirius and Remy to get Middle earth. They won't know what's hit them. And Harry, when Hedwig gets her wings on him. Looking forward to more.
leobutler chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Yea I love Hedwig. Can't wait for Harry to see Hedwig, Remus and Sirius again. Please update soon
leobutler chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Loveoflife chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
could you do me a favor?

this is the first story I have read woth a sub legolas...

please write more I just LOVE IT :D
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
this story is awsome, cantwait to see what mischeif siri and remy get up to. add in a longbottom and it gets even better hahahaah. YOU RULE
Angel-Hime-Chan chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I must say, that i really love all of your I must say too that in this story this verry chapter is really great and amazing. The moment that i have been waiting all since the beginning of this story. The moment where harry and glorfindel to bond with each other,to bound themself to each other forever and ever. now, with glorfindel love and care, harry will be able to begin the process to heal himself from all the hurt that he suffer all his young life that neither his family able to heal. and now,it looks like sirius, remus and hedwig will be going to follow harry to middle earth is going to happen next. and beside them,who is the others that will be going to middle earth too? does neville will be goimg too? and do the people that go to middle earth will have a mate too? if it so, who is the pairing is going to be for each of them? I will be waiting eagerly for the update.
yellyelloyellow chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I love this story. (:

Please update soon..
Thealie chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
I have read your story since the begining but I did not leave review beacause I'm french and if I can read english very well, it's not the same with the written language. But I really like the story, especielly because the chapter are long and detailed.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
*whimpers* no! I was in the middle of reading and then...and then it was done! *pouts* no fair!

That was sooooooooooooooo freakin great! Harry and Glory was HOT! My goodness it got warm over here! I really loved how sensitive and caring Glory was!

The scene between the siblings(or the kids and thier dad if you'd rather) was so touching. It literally brought tears to my eyes!

Can I assume that the boy Sprout is talking about is Neville? Oh, I hope she and him go to middle earth too! YAY! I can't wait for more!

And since you gave permission I'm gonna go post your profile linke to a couple yahoo groups that will just LOVE your stories!
Starcrossedmoon chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
i am so loving this story so far it is awsome!
bitethepagan chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Great chapter! I love how you ended it, with little snippets from Sirius, Remus and Pomona. Also, the Demon team coming together to practice and re-connect was great.
kaydub chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Great chapter. Can't wait for more family members to come to Arda. Can't wait for the next chapter!
yngoldfogee chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Love yours and Pikachumomma's story & the interactions between everyone and look forward to the future updates. I'm glad Sirius, Remus & Hedwig are going to join them and it feels like Prof' Sprout and Neville will be too.
RogueNya chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Wow yet another great chapter, and the mating. Just so much happened here in this chapter that it was all good and so not much I can say other then it is good. Well that and I loved the mating hehe.

But anyways passed the above looks like there might be more people joining the Demon Team along with the Goblins. I wonder who all will end up going to Middle Earth.

Either way I look forward to reading the next chapter as I love this story and you two are doing quite well with it
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »