Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
Lightmare chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Simply put your fic is awesome and I have no idea why it has not got like 10k or more reviews. Good plot, long chapters/word count, and fun time. I really don't understand why its not more popular. Like I have seen much worse have more Rs and it doesn't make sence to me. So good job and good luck.
SkyBlader chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
If your going to write slash put it in the damn description and not 2 chapters deep.
crimson reaper 218 chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
please update soon...
guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2015
I was wondering if you planned ti continue this story. I loved it so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
I really liked the beginning of this chapter, but then he said: "We will implant the information". And I was like; "No thank you".

I don't really see the point in this? You have a great character and you can have them learn and live in the new "world". But you have to make them know everything before it all begins. I'm just sorrowful because you had a great beginning.
Pyrane chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Thanks for this lovely Crossover, and I dearly hope that you(s) will update it one day (soon ?)
See you !

***Pyrane***
Darth Bubbles 16985214 chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Why did you choose the name Marcaunon for Harry? Just curious cause its a very unique name and one of my favorite HP fics on the site gave him that name as well. (Silk Roads) thx
WhiteLions chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Awesome loved it and your take on the charactera
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Lol! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
sea-kingdom chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
this is perfect
the best crossover i've found so far
i am now always going to call showers 'rain rooms'
because why not
and all the pairings!
luna and haldir are so perfect
and legolas with fred and george! it's just heart-warming
and of course, who can forget harry and /glory/
they are absolutely wonderful
and your bedroom scenes are absolutely the best. they are so sensual and passionate!
i love it all
and of course i love what you did with galadriel. breaking her 'truemate' bond with celebron(?) was perfect, and i love him with sirius
and of course the pranks - i laughed myself silly, having giggling fits not unlike legolas in the middle of the history class
all of it is pure perfection - including the lost tribe, and of course all those letters from people seeking asylum.
i really hope this isn't abandoned - and is just on a reeaaaaallly long hiatus, because it is honestly one of the best fanfictions i've ever read
Bowie36 chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
This story is amazing, I really hope you come back to it. I want to know what harry does with the letters,and the people who want to escape.
Jackie-B-123 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
I love this story. Fabulous work
SelenaWolf chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
This is awesome! I can't wait for more and hope it does continue!
I hope everything goes well for you and that things level out, if not improve, so a level you can be happy at.

This story is awesome, and includes all my favorite elves now save one. Elrond became a fave when I saw the first movie, Haldir joined that list then too, Glorfindel and Erestor once I read the book, and Celeborn once I re-watched the movies. XD Sad that Thranduil's so evil though - he's hot in the Hobbit. Clearly unbalanced though.

PS - Love the Haldir/Luna pair especially, they WORK in a way I'm wondering why there's no other stories of that pair! The others are awesome too, but wow.

PPS - How come Hedwig seems to attached to Celeborn now, and almost ignores Harry?
SelenaWolf chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Just a small question here - did they have the wings then while fighting in their robes? I assume not after getting to the end, but it read that way at the time. Also, how were the wings on their robes the same color as the one's they'd get later for real?
LiAmi chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
hello, I was wondering if this story will be continued or if it is abandoned? since its been more than a year from the last update!?

I have to say, this story is wonderful, I just started and couldn't stop until I read the last chapter posted... I just loved it... D
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »