Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
alex forester chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
i really love this story and have read it many many times i was wondering if you were still working on it
Briar Ruler chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I think is an incredible well written and plotted with interesting twists and turns. Your characters have a nice depth which is good. I love that Harry is powerful and that he had loyal family with Luna, Fred and George. I do like the idea of Glorfindel as Harry's mate as he is cool and not used too often. The only thing I don't like, which is more of a personal preference then anything else as your chose fits rather well into your story, is that Harry is the submissive not the dominant. Beside from that this is one of the stories I have to like the best so far, good work and please continue, I am sure I will read more avidly as you write more chapters.
NightMask21 chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
First I would like to say I hope you get well soon, and that I do not blame anyone for the wait.
Secondly I would like to tell you that I love your book I am a long time reader and this is one of my favorite crossovers!
You do such a wonderful job and I will wait eagerly for when you are well enough to continue your Fanfiction!

NightMask21
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,443.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
jgood27 chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
I heart vamps chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Please update soon
redstickbonbon chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Really love this story. You both have made the LOTR characters 'come alive'. Sincerely hope there will be more of this story in the future.
TinaMaki chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Why did you stop writing this?
However, it really is cool! Thank you.
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Awesome story so far I Love it! Cannot wait to read more! (it would be funny to read of the HP twins and LotR twins join forces ;P ) .
honest critic chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
I just read your profile on1/11/14 and I now know why your writing is so ggod. you are a professional author, and can I ust say that you are a damn good writer, never have I read a fic that has entraptured me so much. every single one of your stories relating to Sherlock, harry potter, and lord of the rings was read 3 or 4 times in a row and then re-read later. god you are a genious, your writing is the best I have ever seen although I hate how each sex scene is so friggin long but so bloody good. god, I first ran across you a few months ago and have fallen in love with your writing and have read it over and over again, so many times that I could give you a summery of each story from memory. I am so glad that you are going to update. I have been waiting forever for you too update cause you said that you don't leave stories unfinished (thank heavens) I was begging to loose hope that you would ever post new chapters to hopefully ALL YOUR FANFIC NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO THEY WERE UPDATED, EVEB IF THEY WERE UPDATED IN 2012. god I can not wait for new chapters. I want to tear into you for not posting sooner but that is unfair and not very nice but it is so god damn frustrating not seeing any new updates. and can I just say, the way you write the characters is ingenious, truly worth of being published if it wasn't fanfiction, sigh, curse piracy and plagerisiom but still love it at the same time. oh and fyi I don't know if you do mpreg but if you do, oh my frigginf god can you make legolas pregnant, he would be so fcking adorable and so fucking swwet if he qwas pregnant. if you cannot tell legolas and the twins and gilmli are my favore character and pairing. I love how you wrote legolas cause I think that that would more than likely be how he would be from what I know of how thandruil acts. the only thing I have trouble wrapping my mind around is the fact that the twins are so tall and that they keep on switiching names, although I love that. I am always to entraptured by your words to go back to the beginning and find out what their actual names are to much work when their is reading to be done. god, ohh I am trying to contain my squeal of joy at the fact that you are going to be updateing and my parents are going to be mad when I run out of my room, squeeling and babbling about stuff they have no interest in with absoluterly no idea what I am talking about while jumping around to get rid of my excitement. they hate it when I squeal high pitched because something is so frigging good and so frustrating thast I have run out of stuff to reaed, so damn annoying. so yeah if you do mpreg have legolas be pregnant with very, very exy, protective istari to help him god legolas would be an excellent father. sigh, I love your version of legolas, so very innocent, adorable cute and awesome. don't forget about the fact that he ios now a ffucking istari elf, omg ingenious move. argh, to much energy to contain, to much excitement to type reight and stay calm. boo you for getting me so excited about new updates, now I am bursting with happiness and possible gaining a red face from containing my squeals. ahhyhhh. ahh, much better. I hope that you will keep your word and update ALL your fanfics, especially this one. it has become my new favorite of your stories. my friend was right not only does throwing stuff animals help relieve anger, it also helps relieve excitement in a vedry non destructive way, although it takes a lot long. its very therapeutic. I really hope that you uipdate tomorrow. my best wishes to the troubles you face. it may sound selfish but I wish that non of those things happened in your life so that you would already have more chapters out. again may your life situztion resolve fast and your computer run smmoth in10 hours. bye bye. oh and never have I read a fanfiction with such des cri[ptive scenes that I so desperatley wanted to skip over like I do with books but refraquing from doing it cause it is all so good. it sucks I hate long descriptive situations but I hate short quikly wriiten sex scenes that have no revelance but to have it finished with to get the story moved on. and again bye bye.
Sema-ger chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I found this story yesterday, read through it today, and I admit, I am impressed. I'll go hunt for more interesting HP/LOTR crossover stories now. Just read some of your comments on your bio page, and while I am appalled at the difficulties one vindictive school nurse can unleash, I am happy you have overcome her, and I hope the situation will continue to improve for you and your family.
Lastly, I am selfish enough to admit that your announcement you would continue all your stories from today makes me happy. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
next chapter of demon team: demon, angel & devils please!
egwolf65 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
great story!

more please!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Dude. This is just...dude. I can't even describe...duuuuude...I mean it's just so freakin...DUDE! Wowza! Great plot, fabulous lemons, smexy characters, hella slash...could it get any better?! I reaaaaally hope this isn't abandoned, but in any case, IT'S AWESOME! Seriously. This is now in my top 3 favorite HP/LotR xovers. Please update asap, I can't wait for the next instalment!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Huh, I was wondering where the wings were...
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »