Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Awesome story so far I Love it! Cannot wait to read more! (it would be funny to read of the HP twins and LotR twins join forces ;P ) .
honest critic chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
I just read your profile on1/11/14 and I now know why your writing is so ggod. you are a professional author, and can I ust say that you are a damn good writer, never have I read a fic that has entraptured me so much. every single one of your stories relating to Sherlock, harry potter, and lord of the rings was read 3 or 4 times in a row and then re-read later. god you are a genious, your writing is the best I have ever seen although I hate how each sex scene is so friggin long but so bloody good. god, I first ran across you a few months ago and have fallen in love with your writing and have read it over and over again, so many times that I could give you a summery of each story from memory. I am so glad that you are going to update. I have been waiting forever for you too update cause you said that you don't leave stories unfinished (thank heavens) I was begging to loose hope that you would ever post new chapters to hopefully ALL YOUR FANFIC NO MATTER HOW LONG AGO THEY WERE UPDATED, EVEB IF THEY WERE UPDATED IN 2012. god I can not wait for new chapters. I want to tear into you for not posting sooner but that is unfair and not very nice but it is so god damn frustrating not seeing any new updates. and can I just say, the way you write the characters is ingenious, truly worth of being published if it wasn't fanfiction, sigh, curse piracy and plagerisiom but still love it at the same time. oh and fyi I don't know if you do mpreg but if you do, oh my frigginf god can you make legolas pregnant, he would be so fcking adorable and so fucking swwet if he qwas pregnant. if you cannot tell legolas and the twins and gilmli are my favore character and pairing. I love how you wrote legolas cause I think that that would more than likely be how he would be from what I know of how thandruil acts. the only thing I have trouble wrapping my mind around is the fact that the twins are so tall and that they keep on switiching names, although I love that. I am always to entraptured by your words to go back to the beginning and find out what their actual names are to much work when their is reading to be done. god, ohh I am trying to contain my squeal of joy at the fact that you are going to be updateing and my parents are going to be mad when I run out of my room, squeeling and babbling about stuff they have no interest in with absoluterly no idea what I am talking about while jumping around to get rid of my excitement. they hate it when I squeal high pitched because something is so frigging good and so frustrating thast I have run out of stuff to reaed, so damn annoying. so yeah if you do mpreg have legolas be pregnant with very, very exy, protective istari to help him god legolas would be an excellent father. sigh, I love your version of legolas, so very innocent, adorable cute and awesome. don't forget about the fact that he ios now a ffucking istari elf, omg ingenious move. argh, to much energy to contain, to much excitement to type reight and stay calm. boo you for getting me so excited about new updates, now I am bursting with happiness and possible gaining a red face from containing my squeals. ahhyhhh. ahh, much better. I hope that you will keep your word and update ALL your fanfics, especially this one. it has become my new favorite of your stories. my friend was right not only does throwing stuff animals help relieve anger, it also helps relieve excitement in a vedry non destructive way, although it takes a lot long. its very therapeutic. I really hope that you uipdate tomorrow. my best wishes to the troubles you face. it may sound selfish but I wish that non of those things happened in your life so that you would already have more chapters out. again may your life situztion resolve fast and your computer run smmoth in10 hours. bye bye. oh and never have I read a fanfiction with such des cri[ptive scenes that I so desperatley wanted to skip over like I do with books but refraquing from doing it cause it is all so good. it sucks I hate long descriptive situations but I hate short quikly wriiten sex scenes that have no revelance but to have it finished with to get the story moved on. and again bye bye.
Sema-ger chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I found this story yesterday, read through it today, and I admit, I am impressed. I'll go hunt for more interesting HP/LOTR crossover stories now. Just read some of your comments on your bio page, and while I am appalled at the difficulties one vindictive school nurse can unleash, I am happy you have overcome her, and I hope the situation will continue to improve for you and your family.
Lastly, I am selfish enough to admit that your announcement you would continue all your stories from today makes me happy. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
next chapter of demon team: demon, angel & devils please!
egwolf65 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
great story!

more please!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Dude. This is just...dude. I can't even describe...duuuuude...I mean it's just so freakin...DUDE! Wowza! Great plot, fabulous lemons, smexy characters, hella slash...could it get any better?! I reaaaaally hope this isn't abandoned, but in any case, IT'S AWESOME! Seriously. This is now in my top 3 favorite HP/LotR xovers. Please update asap, I can't wait for the next instalment!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Huh, I was wondering where the wings were...
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
AWWWWWW! That was the most *sniffle* beautiful moment ever!
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I'm reduced to re-reading your stories as I await your completed updates. I understand your decision and - after all you've been subjected to - whole-heartedly support your decision to only update when you can do so with the complete story, the wait is teaching me almost as much about patience as having three children did.

I do have three favourites out of your stories - 'Schooled' and 'Food for Thought' being the other two and I'll soon be re-reading them too - even if I don't leave a review just yet as I'm in the middle of a cold and the brain is working at about 10% of it's capacity. {It's taken 'bout 10 minutes to get this nonsense out.}
fannut chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I love love love love love this story. I really hope you continue it, even though its been awhile.
Annanas23 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I know you are saddened by the lack of reviews on this story, but I thought you might appreciate knowing that it is the only Harry Potter/LotR crossover I have ever read and likely the only one I will read, read purely because of how much I enjoy your writing, even when the premise is not one I would normally enjoy (such as the mixed timelines on Schooled).
wolfydies chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Oh, I do home you updat this soon.
BloodyRedQueen chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So I just finished reading this and I am in love. Your work is, as always, simply amazing. I anticipate your updates like I do all your stories. Looking forward to more!
Mickieskids chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
i know its been awhile since you updated this story but i just found it. Are you going to continue it?
I'm really enjoying it.
Larisya chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Oh, I knew there would be 'Restor! I LOVE him! I'm glad we got some Harry. He and Glory are my favourites, though the others I love also.

This is officially one of my favourite stories ever, and makes me wonder WHY there isn't "favourite" for the ones I want to find again, and "most favourite" for the ones that bear me up on faerie wings bedecked in delightful pixie dust.

I hope I'll see more, for this amazing! I really love this, truly.

Namárië.