Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
WhiteLions chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Awesome loved it and your take on the charactera
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Lol! Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.
sea-kingdom chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
this is perfect
the best crossover i've found so far
i am now always going to call showers 'rain rooms'
because why not
and all the pairings!
luna and haldir are so perfect
and legolas with fred and george! it's just heart-warming
and of course, who can forget harry and /glory/
they are absolutely wonderful
and your bedroom scenes are absolutely the best. they are so sensual and passionate!
i love it all
and of course i love what you did with galadriel. breaking her 'truemate' bond with celebron(?) was perfect, and i love him with sirius
and of course the pranks - i laughed myself silly, having giggling fits not unlike legolas in the middle of the history class
all of it is pure perfection - including the lost tribe, and of course all those letters from people seeking asylum.
i really hope this isn't abandoned - and is just on a reeaaaaallly long hiatus, because it is honestly one of the best fanfictions i've ever read
Bowie36 chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
This story is amazing, I really hope you come back to it. I want to know what harry does with the letters,and the people who want to escape.
Jackie-B-123 chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
I love this story. Fabulous work
GravekeeperBat chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
This is awesome! I can't wait for more and hope it does continue!
I hope everything goes well for you and that things level out, if not improve, so a level you can be happy at.

This story is awesome, and includes all my favorite elves now save one. Elrond became a fave when I saw the first movie, Haldir joined that list then too, Glorfindel and Erestor once I read the book, and Celeborn once I re-watched the movies. XD Sad that Thranduil's so evil though - he's hot in the Hobbit. Clearly unbalanced though.

PS - Love the Haldir/Luna pair especially, they WORK in a way I'm wondering why there's no other stories of that pair! The others are awesome too, but wow.

PPS - How come Hedwig seems to attached to Celeborn now, and almost ignores Harry?
GravekeeperBat chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Just a small question here - did they have the wings then while fighting in their robes? I assume not after getting to the end, but it read that way at the time. Also, how were the wings on their robes the same color as the one's they'd get later for real?
LiAmi chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
hello, I was wondering if this story will be continued or if it is abandoned? since its been more than a year from the last update!?

I have to say, this story is wonderful, I just started and couldn't stop until I read the last chapter posted... I just loved it... D
yakuza511 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Elen of the Sapphire Eyes chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I just wanted to mention that Legolas's father is named Thranduil. Legolas can be called Thranduilion, because 'ion' means son, and Legolas is Thranduil's son.
Gravity's Child chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Thranduillion translates to Son of Thrundriul. That's the only thing I noticed with this chapter.
Cersesi chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
I like it.
alex forester chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
i really love this story i was wondering if you were still working on it
alex forester chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
i really love this story and have read it many many times i was wondering if you were still working on it
Briar Ruler chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I think is an incredible well written and plotted with interesting twists and turns. Your characters have a nice depth which is good. I love that Harry is powerful and that he had loyal family with Luna, Fred and George. I do like the idea of Glorfindel as Harry's mate as he is cool and not used too often. The only thing I don't like, which is more of a personal preference then anything else as your chose fits rather well into your story, is that Harry is the submissive not the dominant. Beside from that this is one of the stories I have to like the best so far, good work and please continue, I am sure I will read more avidly as you write more chapters.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »