Reviews for Demon Team: Demon, Angel & Devils
egwolf65 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
great story!

more please!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Dude. This is just...dude. I can't even describe...duuuuude...I mean it's just so freakin...DUDE! Wowza! Great plot, fabulous lemons, smexy characters, hella slash...could it get any better?! I reaaaaally hope this isn't abandoned, but in any case, IT'S AWESOME! Seriously. This is now in my top 3 favorite HP/LotR xovers. Please update asap, I can't wait for the next instalment!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Huh, I was wondering where the wings were...
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
AWWWWWW! That was the most *sniffle* beautiful moment ever!
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I'm reduced to re-reading your stories as I await your completed updates. I understand your decision and - after all you've been subjected to - whole-heartedly support your decision to only update when you can do so with the complete story, the wait is teaching me almost as much about patience as having three children did.

I do have three favourites out of your stories - 'Schooled' and 'Food for Thought' being the other two and I'll soon be re-reading them too - even if I don't leave a review just yet as I'm in the middle of a cold and the brain is working at about 10% of it's capacity. {It's taken 'bout 10 minutes to get this nonsense out.}
fannut chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
I love love love love love this story. I really hope you continue it, even though its been awhile.
Annanas23 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I know you are saddened by the lack of reviews on this story, but I thought you might appreciate knowing that it is the only Harry Potter/LotR crossover I have ever read and likely the only one I will read, read purely because of how much I enjoy your writing, even when the premise is not one I would normally enjoy (such as the mixed timelines on Schooled).
wolfydies chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Oh, I do home you updat this soon.
BloodyRedQueen chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So I just finished reading this and I am in love. Your work is, as always, simply amazing. I anticipate your updates like I do all your stories. Looking forward to more!
Mickieskids chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
i know its been awhile since you updated this story but i just found it. Are you going to continue it?
I'm really enjoying it.
Larisya chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Oh, I knew there would be 'Restor! I LOVE him! I'm glad we got some Harry. He and Glory are my favourites, though the others I love also.

This is officially one of my favourite stories ever, and makes me wonder WHY there isn't "favourite" for the ones I want to find again, and "most favourite" for the ones that bear me up on faerie wings bedecked in delightful pixie dust.

I hope I'll see more, for this amazing! I really love this, truly.

Namárië.
Artë Manwathiel Eruwaedhiel Silmānaenim Beriothieniel
Larisya chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Oh! Oh! Cool! Tell me, tell me, tell me!
Larisya chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
I really love your Legolas. My mental Legolas' never look much of anything like Mr. Orlando Bloom... But your 'Las is so sweet!
Larisya chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
That was perfect. Poor Glory...
Larisya chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Very cute. Éowyn, Théoden? Not Theodin, Aowyn.
316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »