Reviews for Beautiful Nightmare
oh god chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
nOOOOOOOOO ARTHURS GONNA HAVE TO MOVE
Dark Kermit chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Oh my god, so good yet so dramatic XD
I LOVE IT
Fi Suki Saki chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I understand what Eliza tried to do for them... Though at first i was like "why you said that, Eliza...?!" With whine.
But then again, i know i would act like that in her position. For the best... #sighed

Btw, that was great!

I Love Alfred's mom! And i liked Alastair in here too!

I love it!
I'm glad... :')
cansomeonethiswierdreallyexist chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Omg that last part was so amazingly beautiful I want to cry...
Mochisarecute357 chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Woah! This story is super ultra mega awesome with chocolates on top! It's so bleeding bittersweet i cried then smiled like a crazed fangirl that i am. Anyway your story is awesome and keep up ze awesome writing!
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Wow! Beautiful! Insta fav!
Artie is such an uke!-de chi!
Byakusharinnegan chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
I see French at the top and I think, "Darn, I should've looked for French classes over the summer. "
Byakusharinnegan chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
I am crying rainbow tears of happiness.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Logarithms...I remember learning those...I think they had something to do with like a number e or something. I hated them. Then I got to trigonometry and I was like, "I'll take the logs. "
Byakusharinnegan chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Receptionist Germania brings this image of him in a dress. :D Wut.
(And, like, I was kinda sitting there in story-shock for the chapters I didn't review, sorry)
Byakusharinnegan chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Do not worry! This American will forever fail at all things Canadian!
(The capital of Canada is Ottowa, right? :T)
TARIGARMA12 chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
First of all your fic was absolutely awesome! I was super busy while reading it so it took me like four days to finally finish reading it and each spare second I had it was about your story.
At first I was a bit incredulous with the way you were going to describe the psychological abuse (since I have seen so many failing..) but wow you really nailed it! I had the impulse of reviewing everu single chqpter but time was not my friend so I had to settle with only the last :( anyway i needed to tell you how much i liked it, the progress, the realism, the fluff everything! You writing is really good, so really make the reader get into the scene. This is definitely going to my favs!
Magic Mintiness chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
CHARLIE THE UNICORN and NYAN CAT!
AGLtaria chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
oh god spam

My mum once replaced the bacon in my fried rice with spam. Just. No.

Awesome story though!