Reviews for dreamscape
NarutoTripleS chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
Is there a sequel to this? Are you gonna write one? Please continue! I love your concept!
mixxymae59 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
nice one ! i was kinda confused at the start though but still it was good :D :D
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Very detailed and feels very fairytale-ish.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love this! :)
VeryBoredSoul chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Interesting concept, Dream Catchers. You did a wonderful job writing this and I loved how you incorporated the story with the information. Keep up the good work!

VBS
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love the concept of dreamcatchers. I feel like you could explore this some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
HOT! Well written! Keep it up!
Monicalia chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Whoops, this is complete? Awwhh, I'm kind of sad now:/ Maybe you can expand on this? Maybe not, but this was a pretty little oneshot!
brite futures chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
BEAUTIFUL. 'Nuff said.

Your writing is epic.

Like off the charts.

I love your writing because it's so concise. I am so surprised that a talented person like you doesn't get more appreciation!

You're totally going on my author alerts:]
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
this is really interesting! i really like what you did with this but i would like to see more.

great story overall!
BribriGTC chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh my dear lord I loved it! Wonderful smutt for your first time. Are you thinking about doing a sequel because I would love to read it. It was so hot I just mmmmmm.
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Holy crap that was good O.O keep it up!
KmSakura chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
..i love ur story, Is der a sequel..plssss can u make a sequel of dis story...hahaha
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
D'awww...Although I can imagine it to be REALLY awkward to wake up with someone between your legs...
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow.. That was such a good fantasy.. I wonder what story inspired you for this one!

Keep up the good work!