Reviews for Night
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
loved this story! I'd love it if more were added on.
Hullo chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I feel sorry for Arthur (Used to get night terrors) Great work :)
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aw. This was great! :')
Steffi Hoffman chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Have I told you how much I love your stories? You always have rough-tough-save-the-world Arthur in a vulnerable situation. Arthur is my favorite character, and it is interesting to see a side of him that makes him more human, rather than the perfect prince that he always is supposed to be. In fact, it is knowing that Arthur thinks that he should deal with everything by himself and that it isn't acceptable for him to show weakness that makes these that much better.

As always, I'm glad that Merlin has discovered Arthur's small secrets. It just seems logical that Arthur's best friend would find out that he isn't as invincable as he appears.

I also love the relationship with Gaius that you portray. The show has them a little cold to each other, but we have to remember that Gaius has been treating Arthur since his birth. Literally. SOME form of a bond must have grown, and I'm glad that you write your stories with one.

I just recently found out what night terrors were, so it's kind of cool that I find a story about one :)

Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
OMG.

So good. I like, fully adore this.

But you know what would be awesome for you to do? Do like a fic telling what his dreams are roughly about or like how they came to be or even just a comfort one from when Arthur was younger, maybe like the first time it happened? or something like that, young Arthur is the most adorable thing ever.. :)

But I loved it :)

And am hoping you'll write another along the same line :)

passion.