Reviews for Pokemon: Lost Memories!
flamelily274 chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Update Pokemon lost memories. The story is very interesting. The pairing between Ash and Wes is cute.
917brat chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
This is good, I really like what you have happening please keep it up.
Arabelle Rae chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
I can see the last scene happening now. So cute and fluffy! (\\\\)
Gemini-Spark chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Please make more chapters.
Midnightshadow35 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Love the story so for and hope you continue! The ending of this chapter made me laugh really hard too!
BrokenBlackCat chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Interesting! And I love that Wes x Ash moment! Sooo cute X3 But I'm if you're going to add her old friends...
Ted chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
YOU WROTE THIS STORY?! This is one of my favorites! I know you wrote this before you realize the boy's name is Michal, how ever you spell it, but it's hard to imagine Cody as Michal. Sorry I can't be of any help.
Cianide chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Me love. Why you no update? Please update! Pretty please with sugar and cookies in top!
PsychicSkitty chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Great story. Really cool. Can't wait for more.
Ferdawg chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
very interesting chapter. what was with the power ash had? i was expecting her to dodge the attact and counter with a nock out attack. Pikachu... no suprise there. that is the uber powerful pikachu for ya. interesting chapter, and i look foreward to the next chapter.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
looooooooove it. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work.
weirn018 chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Cool, and welcome back Pikachu!
Unbecoming Me chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
OMG! Yes, finally some Wes and Ash moment! I love it, this chapter is amazing and I am a bit curious as to why Ash can use power such as that, did she use aura? I'm not sure but it is interesting now, I can't wait to see what next. And I still love Ash even with her being amnesia, she still manage to get herself involve in everything but then again this is Ash we talking about.

Aw, that was such a cute moment with Ash and Wes, it so cute even if it only on the cheek, it kind of cute to see Wes blush like that. Another great chapter and as always I am looking forward to see what will unfold next and if Ash will retrieve her other pokemons whether or not they're still remain the same or have being turn into a shadow pokemon, I just hope they haven't but it hard to tell.

Also one question, will Ash get some shadow pokemons too or will she only have the one she has before? Great chapter again, can't wait to see what next! And how will Ash and Wes relationship develop. And will Ash friends show up to look for her? Anyway, great chapter!
Unbecoming Me chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Yay! Ash is back with Pikachu! *Throw her hand up and dance around like an idiot* Another great chapter as always, man I am now really curious about the shadow tournament, it so eerie and what with Ash behavior and his/her eyes? It just so weird and freaky.

Either way I am so happy with Ash reunited with Pikachu, awesome chapter can't wait to see what up with Ash eyes, and I hope Wes, Rui and Cody get there in time to save Ash before he/she do something stupid! But then again it Ash, amnesia or not Ash will still do something stupid anyway. Great chapter can't wait to see what next!
Clumsy Owl chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Yeah but you see, if complain, my dad will yell and then I'll get annoyed and I'll get sassy and then it becomes a battle and I get bored with battles really fast when I am around them in my actual life. It's a hassle and will actually delay my food from entering my very needy stomach...

Nope! No worries here I know pikachu anywhere ;P

and YOSH! Typing ninja is back and ready for action! She is already updating once or twice a day! Yay!