Reviews for Harry Potter Book One:Ambition
Scathing reviewer chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
This is early days yet and I am really enjoying this, but why do you keep refering to Hermione as a 'muggle girl'? She's muggle born, not a muggle. Is it that Harry doesn't know the difference? It's driving me nuts.
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Fascinating story!
Heksie chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
very interesting fic.
tulip14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Damn it. I keep fav'ing you but then it says ive did that already. love the fic. im off to the next chap. now.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Hehehehee loved this so much i loved the way you portrayed Harry as. He has a sort of childishness in him, even though he is more mature than any other kid his age. Perfect. Absolute perfection. Gonna read the next part now -
sunsethill chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
I had hoped that Harry would be able to prevent the death of the unicorn. Now I need to find out whether you plan for the curse to fall just on Quirrell as the physical recepticle of the blood or on Voldie, too. I also notice that Harry has called both his mother and Hermione "muggle" rather than "muggleborn". Is this intentional on your part?
sunsethill chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
What an interesting development. You used the canon incident to give us a reason for Draco's name and a way for Harry to move to the Malfoy's guardianship. And making Dumbledore's research the result of killing dragons and experimenting on them is a really brilliant detail to cause questions about his character. Harry already didn't trust him, and now he knows that DD kills dragons and was his former guardian. Be afraid, Dumbledore, be very afraid. ;-)
sunsethill chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
You know, I don't think I've ever seen anyone kill Hermione while Harry watched, getting there too late to stop it. Either he saves her, or he isn't anywhere near and just hears about it. Your Harry is already very different from canon, and it's just going to get more clear.
sunsethill chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
And that was an interesting reason for Harry not to discover the joys of Quidditch. And, yes, he proved to Snape perfectly that he is a Slytherin through and through.
pictishcat chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
omg! Snape! I knew you weren't all evil at heart and wanting to destroy the world!
pictishcat chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I love your take on the books. The originals are still great, but this is an interesting twist and i'm definitely going to read more.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
loved it!
RayDreamsInColor chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Good story, I'm really enjoying it. Keep writing!
derderxp chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
If you hurt me I'll kill you
Oh man I love that line
lapapillonne chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I'm already loving this story!