Reviews for Graveside Revelations
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/16
I like this variation with John figuring it out. I loved how he took the wind out of Sherlock's sails! And my favorite lines:

“I acted in Shakespeare!” John thundered.
“You were a tree,” Sherlock said flatly.

Just brilliant. Not just the dialogue either. You do a great job using words like thundered, flatly, assured, pressed, quipped, admitted, murmured, etc. Not only does it provide more variety than just "said," but it paints a more vivid picture too.

Very nice.
singakatr chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Interesting idea, bit unrealistic as it doesn't really follow any character patterns, but fun! :) Tho I have to say the last two sentences kinda ruined it because it made no sense.
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This story make me feel a lot better about everything. I had to walk away for a second to properly laugh at a few parts (like John saying "Was I not supposed to?") Thank you for putting humor back into this show. You even got Mary in there! Hats off to you!
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
LOL, I love how you wrote John and Sherlock's personality, and the fact that John actually knew that Sherlock was alive in this story was fantastic! Your deducing!John was awesome, and the mental image I got of the look on Sherlock's face made me LOL. :) I really enjoyed this one-shot, and I hope you decide to write more for this fandom!
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Nice story :) Thank you for giving John his moment
FoxSparrow33 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
How thoroughly satisfying! Of course I know it will play out altogether differently on the television, given that Canon Watson didn't know (or lied to us very convincingly), but John's reaction here - not even blinking at Sherlock's return, and leaving Sherlock quite flustered as a result - was incredibly fun. Beautifully written, too!
winternym chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love this! Now I want this to happen like crazy.
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
You're my hero. XD Seriously.
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I liked it. A lot.
K chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Thanks for this story! With all the sad tragic poor John stories, I've been wishing for a story where he knows all along but is acting because he thinks Sherlock needs him to.

Fun seeing Sherlock's reaction!
theonlyliverpoolninja chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I do want to see another chapter to this bit it did stop in the perfect
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
John! Of course he knew. Thank you!
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is the best twist on Sherlock's return I've read so far. Hilarious! I love how calm John is about it all. Though I think you should a chapter with everyone's reactions... Please?
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Go John and his powers of deduction! And Sherlock's pouty face because he wasn't surprised! LOL! :)
booda77 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I have been plaguing myself for days now with..."...but what if John knows..or figures it out?" brilliant! loved it! well done!