Reviews for Decisions and Goodbyes
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Sweet. Love all of John's introspection. That's the way I see him.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Man you do it every time with the heartstrings being pulled. That was amazing, the glimpse of John and what he had to do. Thank you for sharing.
bena chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
great story...made me cry..the anguish john felt was heart-tugging..keep writing..
Giacinta chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
It's difficult for me to feel much sympathy for John as he put his sons through too much hardship, both physical and mental, but it's nice that he keeps an eye on them from the beyond.

Great story however.:)
casammy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Also I believe that john I mistake in many things, to stop to go only to sammy to stanford in place that he and dean have a base near the kid and to never lose the contact, it was what sam needed, not to be removed to the shouts, it never works with sam, to do the treatment, not to say anything to sam and dean on what it knew of the YED and I am sure there knew everything and so many things more, in end, the made made thing this
judyann chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow you got into writing John's point of view huh? I love it though. You did a great job!
Alisha Winchester Collins chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I'm crying over here! Don't know what else to say, this was heart-tugging, beautiful and so amazingly well written! I'd say a lot more things about how great this story is but right now I'm barely able to see the keyboard, not joking! crying a lot, which is good because a writer who can touch people's hearts is a great writer! _
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You are-without a doubt-one of the most amazing writers I've ever seen. This was seriously good and I can't wait to see what you do next.
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Another great look at the enigmatic John Winchester - loved it!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Well this was a tearjerker. Very well done and beautifully written. Would still love to know what Dean's letter said and what happened to the uncle. I always thought John had to have had people trying to take the boys from him when Mary first died, thinking he wasn't capable to care for them on his own. And I love that you brought up how he kept the boys from everyone unless he could trust them. Which was evident when they didn't know the Harvelles. Also loved your little humor about the taser! That was so John! Thanks so much for getting out of your comfort zone and doing such a good job with John.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I enjoyed this picture of JOhn Winchester. I like how he recognized Dean as he grew older.