Reviews for Come Little Children
Eponine Everdeen42 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
DANG IT. YOU MADE ME TEAR UP. I SMUDGED MY EYELINER. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WIPE OFF BLACK EYELINER?! YOU STABBED ME IN THE SOUL WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL SONGFIC. NOW APOLOGIZE.

Haha, yeah, I really love this. It's so beautiful. Now I'm closing the windows. :D that's a good thing.
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
(0o0) An interesting story. I like how you wrote it. Very misterious and well thought.

I think you wrote a very good story for others to contemplate. (0o0)
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
That was...terrifying. But I really liked it. You did a really good job.
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I hear it coz I'm listening to it on youtube this is freaky I read 2 paragraphs and I imediately freaked out and stopped reading but considering this was meant to be freaky you did great. :D CONGRAGULATION
Jeremy chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow! I think you nailed this one! Ever since hearing this song as a kid, it spellbounded me. The words of Death are interesting; and after every paragraph, you could almost hear Sarah's voice on the wind. Just captivating! Good job!
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I know you said you weren't too happy with this piece, but I think it's actually quite lovely. You did a wonderful job making it the voice somewhat archaic, but still accessible, and I love the imagery throughout the whole work. There are a couple places where I feel your word choice could be improved and the structure tightened up just a bit, but overall, this is very nice. Thank you.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Interesting fic, I love the song too. :)