Reviews for Elementary
Great chapter!
Iovatosffs chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Love it! Update soon.
YeaterdaysTomarr chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Hi I am YesterdaysTomarrow, the little type box won't let me type in my username for some reason I just put it in here. I have a couple of things to say about this...YOUR BLOODY BRILLIANT MATE! I Luv this so much and you get the characters spot on espessialy for them being at such a young age you capture the perfect image of a child. This truley is amazing and I can't wait for more. Keep writing because your a genius at it. ;)
livyisnotfromtheshire chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Awesome! Cute little Tony, all scared of a movie!

Hey, are you gettiing any of my PMs? Its just that your not replying, but you're updating and posting on the RP...

Update soon!

-Livy xoxo
Miss Suave chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Awww. I love the sibling relationship between our little Timmy and Ziva. And why is Evan bullying my little Timmy in the first place? Poor Timmy. Lol. And little Palmer :D so cute! Hehe. Update soon!
Catmint chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Awww, this is really cute! Go Ziva, you sort those mean bullies out!
SmellyThePirate chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Hehehe nice Mcgiva you put in there and the Ducky/Jimmy thing was adorable! Especially the part about being Ducky's assistant :D
YesterdaysTomarrow chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
This story is brilliant. It would be cool if this could be like a preview. Like before they joined NCIS they all knew each other but then forgot about each other because they all moved away when they were this age. You probably didnt understand that but anyway amazing chapter please update asap :)
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Aww Abby and McGee are so cute :)

Wonderful chapter, I loved it
conservativegirl chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter :) and it's totally fine about the updates because it's not like there are crazy cliffhangers!
livyisnotfromtheshire chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Aww! Yes, defo satisfied! That is just the cutest thing ever! I like how they comfort each other, and the girls are always first to hug/kiss the boys! Great idea involving a bit of Jibbs, and I love that you including Ducky and tiny Palmer at the start! When are you updating next? :D
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Completely LOVE it!
SmellyThePirate chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Awww, sad Timmy is so cute! :P

At first, I wondered why everything was so familiar when I started reading... and then I remembered why :P Great chap, can't wait for a new one :)
Livy chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Love it! Er, this is a bit embarassing, but im really not familiar with your American school systems! See, im english! Soz! Um, how old are they here? They sound quite england we just have nursery, then primary school (from ages 3-11) then high school (11-16), yeah, please clarify! But great story, really cute. Love you!
Miss Suave chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
This is TOOOOO CUTE! The little Tiva moment :) To me, Tony and Ziva seem older :) but it was adorable. Update soon!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »