Reviews for Elementary
jibs 4 ever chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
This is the best AU story correction short AU for real all of them are high school only one college one you should do a college. One i mean that,d be cool oh seguel called misled school or at least add to it :):):)XDXDXD
SmellyThePirate chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Great chapter!
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Awww tiny Jimmy how cute! I love Palmer and his awkwardness. Ziva using her tiny ninja moves me smiling like a stupid person then everyone in my class staring.

Cute chapter
SmellyThePirate chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Aww, this chapter was so adorable! Haha, poor Timmy falls off his bike. Okay, so I admit, I laughed at that. :P And Jeanne, gosh that girl. She's so immature. :D Lol can't wait for the next update! I'm loving this story!
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
This is really good. I can't wait to read what happens next.
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Awww this is so cute. I never thought anything could be cuter the McGee... I am wrong little first grade Timmy is so adorable!

Thanks 4 uploading
Miss Suave chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Lol! Sooooo cute. I love Abby. She's so freaking adorable. Tony should have threw the spider on Jeanne though :) hehe. Update soon!
ADR chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
This is such a cute story... I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work! :-]
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
My god this is so cute! There is so many high school fics I am so glad there is an elementery story

Will defiantly keep on reading this story
SmellyThePirate chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
So cute!
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
If Abby wasn't cute as hell already, this sure made her cute as hell! I can imagine little Abby with pigtails(: Awww! And Ziva and Tony - awww! I love how Jeanne is the bag girl, haha. And recently, I've found a strange liking to elementary school team fics, cause they're just so adorable.

I LOVE this! I can't wait for more! (: Please update soon!
Calleigh Logan chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I like this story. I don't really know why, i'm don't usually read NCIS in school fics. But i like this one. But there is one thing thats bothering me...when a different character starts speaking, a new paragraph should be started. If you're having problems with that, you could always send new chapters to me and i would gladly fix it for you. Sorry if i offended you or anything...its just a suggestion. But if you're interested, i'll gladly take a look at new chapters for you.
Miss Suave chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Im excited to see how this story turns out. :) lol. I love it so far. Pleaseeeeee update soon
ADR chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I am loving this so far! Keep up the good work and can't wait to see more. )
Mari chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Cute story! Please update soon!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »