Reviews for A Better Tomorrow
This is one of the best stories I've read in a longgg time. I enjoyed it immensely.
shel9219 chapter 35 . 3/16
รง
Sassyvampmama chapter 63 . 2/16
Thank you for sharing this.
HogwartsPhan chapter 63 . 12/20/2015
Amazing! I absolutely loved this story :)
acw1 chapter 63 . 11/12/2015
great story
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
A Better Tomorrow has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in September on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Eriza-chan chapter 63 . 10/27/2015
thank you thank you thank you for ending the story in a happy way! 3
sassgrl chapter 63 . 10/24/2015
Wow . fantastic.
Been reading this whole journey and I thank you for it. Beautiful ending ... Look forward to more from you .
Lynn
kate.e.barker.7 chapter 63 . 10/23/2015
Fantastic from start to finish
One to definately reread in the future
bamagal110 chapter 63 . 10/23/2015
It was so good that she had a good life after all the hell she had been thru and I can't blame her for being the way she was with Renee if your parents won't protect you who will..
BiteMeBro522 chapter 63 . 10/23/2015
OMG I loved it! Ah! I got a little confused who Aidan was, but it cleared itself up when you listed them out. :)

Can't wait until next time! Write On ~BMB
Bella MacLeod chapter 63 . 10/22/2015
That was a wonderful story...I hope to read more like this from you in the future. I really enjoyedit and I apologize for not reviewing much but RL was being a force to reckon with and my internet was a bit unstable for a little while. Great Job and I loved it; BTW I loved how you got rid of the Thorns after Renee's attack...
laceyndom chapter 63 . 10/22/2015
Fantastic ending!
nessa01 chapter 63 . 10/22/2015
Omg that was such a beautiful ending! ! ! !

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read! ! ! ! !
bamagal110 chapter 62 . 10/12/2015
Ah they did so good I am so proud of them they have come so far and now they are free..