Reviews for Anything for You
Jia chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I kinda liked how Draco and Hermione talked in this story. All three parts were sweet and sometimes funny. Nice try.
Srijani G chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
What I like the best is how you made the transition of the "I love you" conversation from denial to accepting, to mushy, to normal to aggrieved... typically like any relationship...Denial..accepetance...The mushy honeymood period love...normal love(after novelty wears off a bit) to finally the TOTALLY MARRIED I LOVE U(coz now its like damn it I cnt believe the things i do for you hahah).
Loved it. Your sense of humour is classic. Plz write more.
TherSia chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I really like your sense of humor! I wish there's more story written by you. You just made my day! No! Make it week!
TaylaMaree chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Best thing ever
I loved it
Mexican2000 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
"And you're the bride." Blaise shot back. "Last time I checked, brides are supposed to sit quietly and look pretty—not criticize others."

He realized his mistake as soon as the words left his mouth. But it was too late.
oooh weve got asexist here goodluck zabini :P
Mexican2000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
hey do u like JLO i LOVE her music :D
Mexican2000 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Hermione gave Blaise a pointed look as she took the ring from him. Blaise threw his hands up in aggravation. (You try to pull off a harmless prank to make your friends suspicious of you, you succeed, and you're forever placed under scrutiny by everyone! Draco had pulled and still pulled countless pranks, but he was never treated like this! Oh, the unfairness!)
LOL loved it and the part about the dress hahaha so funny and really its sooo like ginny to get pregnant no offense ginny fans but she is kinda a slut
Mexican2000 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
i think that u kinda hop and slide off but just stay on if they r cute and enjoy them :D
silvermaze18 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I fricking love you for pairing Blaise and Ginny together! They are my favorite couple after Draco and Hermione :)
I absolutely love their heart-felt vows :,)
Thank you for this amazing trilogy! I'm looking forward to more one-shots in the future. Maybe you can write about their other friends as well? Especially Harry and Ron, I would love to see them get paired up with a girl too :) (I'm a fan of Harry/Luna and Ron/Pansy btw -cough- lol)
CyraAideen chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
that was bloody hilarious, and cute and just all around perfect.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I love this story! You should make more Dramione and Ginny/Blaise stories! :)
DMis4evermie chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Cuuuuuute :) keep writing.
Iheartdraco chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Sooooo cute.
HPfan chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Aww I loved all three stories they were all so sweet and full of fluff! Well done !
DramioneForever123 chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Aww, this was so cute :D