Reviews for Humanity
Nos482reborn chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I love this story so far Please keep it up..
u r awesome chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
Nice update! This story is amazing! I can't wait until you update again! Good luck and great job!

u r awesome
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Love it. Always like a good bb and raven story
Falcongod chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Wow! You are a very good storyteller! Everything just seems to flow really well.
AnneSilverfire chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Your writing style is very good, the story flows well and I think the characterization is pretty good. I'm not sure if cyborg is exactly how he normally is and BB seems almost too serious at times but it is a very good story. I really would like to see where you go with this. If you have any questions let me know :)
kmtallperson chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This seems really, really, close to the story "Less Than Beast, More Than Man" by beautifulpurpleflame
Audresacoolkid chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
EEEEEHHHH! :D I feel like Starfire! haha, I REALLY love this story. I don't know why, it might just be the use of how he smells her, (weird, I know, but I remember the scents of people I really care about, It's calming) but keep writing please! :)
u r awesome chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Ah, great story so far! I am hooked! I like the beginning It was interesting, and I really like how raven and beastboy can sort of understand eachother. You write really good! This story is coming out great! I hope you update soon!

u r awesome
littlemomo-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ohhh... i love the detail I can practically smell what bb smells and feel what raven does I am very very impressed!
Roronoa Star96 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Awww i think that this is soooo cute beast boy and raven r so perfect
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012