Reviews for Hold Me Tight
Amayano chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
AGHH SOOO HOTT! Omaigod you made Aizen so freaking hot! I can already imagine hi sexy, twisted and cold face! I would do anything to be in Orihime's place! And I agree-us fangirls fell in love with him because he's twisted. But he's just too...SEXY! ASDFGHJKL; *melts into fangirl drool*
well chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This story must be updated, my personal opinion, beautiful story!
berty05 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
This story is great. U got Aizen pegged. I have a request though: Make a sequel. Nothing fancy just some reactions, what changes, the rescue, SMUT too :). Again GREAT JOB!
Ninie-kun chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
awesome! i love this story!
Sample chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
More dark chapter, but as lovely and smexy as the previous ones!
I loved the questions of aizen about love (and also the explanaition you gave about it at the end of this chapter) owwww YES!
Thats also how I love him!
So gorgeously evil -smirks
Just sad there wasnt a little lemon at the end (yes i know im a pervert aihime-fangirl ;p)
But it isnt a problem cuz your story is already full of fluffiness and i love that! :D
You really entertained my day! Thank you so much -huggles
And may i ask smt?
Pls write another chapter its too sad its already over :,( pls?
Lots of love and again thank you
Sample chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Again wow...
(Still chocked that your story ddnt got more reviews)
Im completely, definitely for the eternity in love with the aizen-sama you wrote!
OMG!
Ive no words to describe my feelings right now...
Im maybe just an extreme aihime-fangirl xp
Thnx for the story btw!
Next chapter :DD -nosebleed
Sample chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Omg wow... Just Wow.. This story is AMAZING! So many sexy scenes in this chapter that made my heart melt... -nosebleed I just cant believe that i ddnt read this aihime story before...
I love it! Kyaaaaaah! Im definetely a fan of your stories now xDD
The only thing in my mind for the moment is your so sexy and gorgeous described sousuke-sama! -in love 3
Next chapter :]
eun-nao chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I love this story!
OnyxRaven101 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Nice story. Love it
Usio-Amamiya chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
very beautiful, I want the next chapter soon
Flare-Flare chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Gonna review a second time since you edited the last chapter.}:)

I'm surprised Aizen even noticed the temperature in the room was so cold. Pssstt...I think that room would have been kind of warm since Aizen-sama was in there. XD

Joke aside, lovely update! Your Pleasure!Aizen is very smexy and I get butterflies thinking about him. Such beautiful descriptions as always...I love the mental image of Aizen carrying Orihime back to his room. *sigh*
Flare-Flare chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Sorry for the late review. "o" I just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favorite AiHime fanfictions on and I'm happy that you continue to write chapter even though this story is technically complete.

I really loved the door scene and I could definitely imagine a scene like this in the anime if Kubo gave AiHime the chance. Aizen is so...tender. I love it.

I feel like I have already said this before but your writing reads like poetry: Soft, elegant, flowy and beautiful.
rootali once again chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
And idea of Aizen falling in love with Orihime is awesome.

P.s. You just can't imagine how happy I am that there are some people who writes stories about this beautiful couple...
rootali didn't log in chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Hey! That was beautiful, dark, angsty and painfull. I feel sorry for Orihime, poor girl, but the ending was brighter, they friendly slept together.

One more thing... You mentioned once, that you will not write sex scene between them... May I ask why? (just curious)
Rangiku Rules chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
Well, if next chapter is the last then I'm hoping for a killer lemon from you to finish the story off properly.