Reviews for Hold Me Tight
kat chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
Its 2017 now but heres my review lol

SO FUCKING ADORABLE! And he fell for her at the end...I was a bit worried but I mean it's to be expected if he didn't cuz well hes Aizen. I honestly wish there was more to this or a sequel this is so good.
zaraj175 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
The way you described Aizen makes me drool. So sexy, so charming, so devilish. Orihime's character was spot on too. I am such a big fan of AizenxOrihime fanfic, it just makes sense. I wish it happened. It's really refreshing to see a story where there is nothing sexual, but it's still a sensual reading and starts a fire inside of you. I absolutely applaud your writing skills and the fact that you made people fall in love with this piece in just three chapters!
Wish it could be longer, but what an AMAZING fanfic. One of my faves3
Hope you write more :)))
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
You know, I've always wondered what an AU Aihime fic where Orihime is a regular human and Aizen is an actual god would be like. Meh... this is probably just the result of listening to Across the Sea of Time while reading Aihime fics.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Tic tac toe with... Grimmjow. I lol'd so hard.
Aspou chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
This story is great :D
Amayano chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
AGHH SOOO HOTT! Omaigod you made Aizen so freaking hot! I can already imagine hi sexy, twisted and cold face! I would do anything to be in Orihime's place! And I agree-us fangirls fell in love with him because he's twisted. But he's just too...SEXY! ASDFGHJKL; *melts into fangirl drool*
well chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This story must be updated, my personal opinion, beautiful story!
berty05 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
This story is great. U got Aizen pegged. I have a request though: Make a sequel. Nothing fancy just some reactions, what changes, the rescue, SMUT too :). Again GREAT JOB!
Ninie-kun chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
awesome! i love this story!
Sample chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
More dark chapter, but as lovely and smexy as the previous ones!
I loved the questions of aizen about love (and also the explanaition you gave about it at the end of this chapter) owwww YES!
Thats also how I love him!
So gorgeously evil -smirks
Just sad there wasnt a little lemon at the end (yes i know im a pervert aihime-fangirl ;p)
But it isnt a problem cuz your story is already full of fluffiness and i love that! :D
You really entertained my day! Thank you so much -huggles
And may i ask smt?
Pls write another chapter its too sad its already over :,( pls?
Lots of love and again thank you
Sample chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Again wow...
(Still chocked that your story ddnt got more reviews)
Im completely, definitely for the eternity in love with the aizen-sama you wrote!
OMG!
Ive no words to describe my feelings right now...
Im maybe just an extreme aihime-fangirl xp
Thnx for the story btw!
Next chapter :DD -nosebleed
Sample chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Omg wow... Just Wow.. This story is AMAZING! So many sexy scenes in this chapter that made my heart melt... -nosebleed I just cant believe that i ddnt read this aihime story before...
I love it! Kyaaaaaah! Im definetely a fan of your stories now xDD
The only thing in my mind for the moment is your so sexy and gorgeous described sousuke-sama! -in love 3
Next chapter :]
eun-nao chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I love this story!
OnyxRaven101 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Nice story. Love it
Usio-Amamiya chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
very beautiful, I want the next chapter soon