Reviews for Group C
guy chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
welcome to the first annual anniversary since the last update!
*throws confetti*

...seriously, though, update?
Reldresal chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
About the Hunger Games crossover you reviewed. After fifty years, the Doctor's broken by the Games? Is his name really John? And is Amy a teenager?
Reldresal chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Self-Insertion claims, as many fanfics do, that all his companions die. There have been 42 on television and only five have died.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I'd like to say something about the fic Self-Insertion. The phrase The Doctor lies is from The Big Bang. In it, he doesn't tell Amy and Rory his plan because it involves putting himself in danger-himself, not them-and he knew they wouldn't agree. It does not mean that everything he says is a lie. Just shut your damn mouth? He says things like that?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
its been a almost a year since last update, now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
this was published jan 20 2012, and now it is almost 2014. There is only 3 chapters. please don't forget, it looks really interesting.
Doop doop doop chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
well this is very nicely written so far, maybe a little fast pace, but still good... you should continue some time soon though... I hate to see abandoned fics :(
Angel's-Decree chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
In all these reviews I'm seeing a lot about a co-writer. I just want to know how this works on here?
Connwaer chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Oh, and remember Connwaer is unfazed by most things (like blood or if you waved a knife in his face) but still has really fast reflexes.

*wink*
Connwaer chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Yes! Good job!

I really don't have ny criticism.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
It's been almost a year!
DatSikBoi92 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
You're doing a great job. I put in the application for Dylan, and he's exactly what I'd imagined. Only two chapters in, and I'm hooked already. Keep it up!
SadPandaFace chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Very nicely written! I love the story so far, and maybe I'll love it more when I get to read more of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Yay!
CastielIsAGoodFriend chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
It's a good fic so far! It seems like it'll be good. :)