Reviews for Something There
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Amazing! You did a great job! I loved it!(:
1864 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
"Look, I know you had this great epic romance with Stefan. And that ended. Badly. And it sucks. And I never thought I'd be Team Damon given our history, but I'm starting to think you were with the wrong brother from the beginning." That entire paragraph was perfect. I could almost *hear* Caroline say that.

A beautiful tale and one i did not want to end. You portrayed the characters wonderfully.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
When you're with Damon, my God, have you seen yourself, Elena? You light up around him. You smile and laugh and he brings out something in you that I haven't seen since your parents died."

exactly!
Madjestic chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You actually had me squealing every five minutes with this! Its brilliant :D
Rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
You're kidding me, right? Who wouldn't love to read an M rated part 2?:-P:-)) I loved this idea.. Caroline is just...well Caroline and I like that you had her involved :-) The constume part..I can't imagine Damon wearing that :-)) But he would be cute.. Funny how you had Jer dress:-))

I loved it! Great job:-*
winterbabyalways chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is amazing! I love Beauty and the Beast; it's one of my all-time favourite Disney films and has probably contributed to my bad boy fixation LOL :P Damon and Elena are so perfect (love the innuendos hahaha). The costume ideas, the dances, it's so breathtaking! Fabulous job!
babyer5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I love it. You should make a part two!
HeartBreakMystique chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Part 2! Part 2! That was soooo good! Really sweet and just great :) I loved it!
jozac chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Beauty and the Beast is my favorite disney movie. So fitting that it perfectly describes by favorite couple. Great job on this O/S. I loved it.
Rockerbaby423 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
The whole night was so very Caroline, any excuse for her to launch into party planner mode. This was so sweet, I loved every minute of it. Especially girls night at Caroline's house, and Elena's confession. You did such a great job! And I would definitely be interested in part 2 ;)
WildYennifer chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Very sweet and fun to read :) Caroline is so.. Caroline :D I can't actually picture Jer in that outfit *rofl* And Delena are flawless as it should be. Great work! :)