Reviews for Kiara And Kovu's Pride
shanni 13 chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
Hey its shanni 13 sueno means to sleep so wat happens in the next chapter
shanni 13 chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Hey it shanni 13 and i read all the chapters u wrote and in chapter 15 sueno means to sleep so please write back and write a new chapter please and bye
Herr Regis chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
Sueno means shut eye, sleeping, or slumber.
But a lion names Regis would be pretty ridiculous so don't even go there (unless...).
When Simba walked over to Kovu and roared, I was like SONOFABITCH VITANI! I thought she told on him and the kid would have to go, but I'm glad Kovu has something left and isn't a total wreck. It would be hard to have dialogue when everyone's crying all the time. Keep up the really good work and if this is gping to be a long story, then I'll stick around until the end!

-Regis
PhoenixArizing chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Sueno means sleep
saintgat1999 chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Sueno means dream I believe...
luv2readgirl chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
I loved this chapter! The Spanish word sueno means to sleep!
Allie chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Sueno means dream !
ejbhotchick chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
I love this story. I hope Sueno can help Kovu cope with the loss of his beloved queen. Sueno sounds so adorable. Sueno means dream. Such a cute name for a lion cub.

Can't wait to see what happens later in the story
kiara 13 chapter 14 . 10/11/2013
Hey really good chapter so what happens next
kiara 13 chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
Hey its kiara 13 so what happens next and really good chapter
harleymaria chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Update soon please
Herr Regis chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
I know what this is now- it's f***** up. Simply, and totally f***** up. But I read it- and enjoy it. Kopa- who isn't real, kiara- who should have never died, but I still like it. Something is wrong with me. I will wait for chapter 15 happily... (I'm so confused/ruined)
Herr Regis chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
KOPA DOESN'T EXIST

I had some faith but now I'm completely ruined... I will read on of course, but I'm considering Kopa to be YOUR personal OC and not what he truly is.
Herr Regis chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO! kopa doesn't exist! I hope he only makes an appearance in this chapter because FYI he's imaginary- an over thought creation of fans that got way out of hand! I still love your stories but PLEASE no Kopa...
Herr Regis chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
This is amazing! How funny, and how true the story line is... I love it!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »