Reviews for One Man
CrazedFangirl13 chapter 1 . 9/21
my feels are broken. Just... broken. That was amazingly written.
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 9/17
Aaagh, this is way too sad for words! Especially the end. I feel like crying.
Part of what is so tragic about this story is that Merlin died without Arthur ever finding out about his magic.
Well, I'll go find a corner to cry in. I actually wrote a two-shot about Merlin dying; the part about everyone putting gifts to Merlin as a memorial was also an idea I had. I guess I should post it on FF, eh?
Ladylightbug chapter 1 . 9/9
Wow! That was one of the most saddest and moving story, that I have read for this fandom.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 7/9
oh my god... my heart...
ArtChica chapter 1 . 4/1
I'm crying so hard. I can get through death scenes, but as soon as the mourning/ grief starts, the tears start, too. And this was heartbreaking/ wonderful/ painful/ perfect/ i-don't-know-all-i-know-is-that-I'm-crying.
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 1/17
An accident of the most tragic variety, but perhaps it is better than the end results of an execution which is the far more common cause of these situations. And at the end of the day, every person has something worth crying over, as that is what such tears are for. Thank you for posting.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/16
Very touching story that had me near tears at the end.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
hi! just writing to say that your story made me tear up in the best (and worst) of ways and what made it for me were the little things each character offered up, and how gwaine was the one setting the post up and how percival offered something that symbolized lancelot and how gaius offered up what balinor gave merlin, mirroring his role of pseudo-father, and leon with the shield because he was a knight the longest and trained in merlin's lresence and gwen with the flowers-i just cant! and arthur with his tears! it was beautiful, and i do quite like your writing style as well (: i would just like to thank you for posting this because it was great
Litra-Palia14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I was crying as it was in the middle of the story ( I had to wipe my eyes more than should or would be naturally necessary ) but I felt like dying myself at the end of it, painful, sad, I cried and Arthur's last words broke my heart.
I could barely bare the fact that Arthur died in the series but if Merlin had been the one to die I think I would have ended up something around the mess of snot and tears I am eyes are puffy... In it all you have a gift for writing.
I'm sure this is the first fic I read from you but you are a god at writing for this genre.
Alana1982 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Великолепно и печально.
Killer Rabbit42 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
again you succeeded in making me cry.
excellent oneshot right here people
doctorwhomanic chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I'm in floods of tears, you're an excellent writer but reading this had just re-broken by heart, I'm not even partly recovered from Arthur yet!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
so sad...crying so much right now
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
THIS. I'm almost crying.. You did an AMAZING job on this one! It's so perfect and real and HEARTBREAKING. Do you know of the Merlin soundtrack "The bond of sacrifice"? That was what I listened to while reading this story... Beautiful. There's-literally-a-lump-in-my-throat-that-i-can't-swallow-kind-of-beautiful. THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME I LOVED IT. - And now I'll go sit in a corner and cry about how Merlin died and how everybody loves Merlin.
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh god I'm crying...that was beautiful