Reviews for One Man
Krismaril chapter 1 . 5/23
This was physically painful. my chest hurts and I'm tearing. Great job but be careful, you could break a heart.
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Well, thank you. After that ending sentence, I suppose I didn't really need a heart...

Just kidding (not really), I loved it!
SHolmesness chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Why did I read this!? It was too sad, oh my gosh, too sad! Wonderfully written... too well written being honest, tore my heart right out!
Ballerninja chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
oh... that hurt. It was beautiful but... ow. yep, that's my heart just sort of crumbling into tiny pieces after your smashed it so well. so well. I have no more words. I've been rendered speechless, now. I'll go read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
You really know how to make someone cry! That just pulled at the heart strings until they snapped! Excellent work!
MythologyStar chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I honestly don't do a lot of reviews for a work of art like this when it it several years old, but I will nevertheless. This made me tear up. So much
Quoth the Raven chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Oh dear, and here comes the tears. A magnificent story. I don't usually check out Character deaths stories, but this one hit me in a way others hadn't.
Merlin ghosthunt chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I don't do a lot of reviews but I am crying so hard. My dad walk in on me and asked why I was. I threw my stuffed hippo ate him and said that it was because of this story
aqaws321 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
my feels are broken. Just... broken. That was amazingly written.
AnitaHoward chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Aaagh, this is way too sad for words! Especially the end. I feel like crying.
Part of what is so tragic about this story is that Merlin died without Arthur ever finding out about his magic.
Well, I'll go find a corner to cry in. I actually wrote a two-shot about Merlin dying; the part about everyone putting gifts to Merlin as a memorial was also an idea I had. I guess I should post it on FF, eh?
Ladylightbug chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Wow! That was one of the most saddest and moving story, that I have read for this fandom.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
oh my god... my heart...
ArtChica chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I'm crying so hard. I can get through death scenes, but as soon as the mourning/ grief starts, the tears start, too. And this was heartbreaking/ wonderful/ painful/ perfect/ i-don't-know-all-i-know-is-that-I'm-crying.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
An accident of the most tragic variety, but perhaps it is better than the end results of an execution which is the far more common cause of these situations. And at the end of the day, every person has something worth crying over, as that is what such tears are for. Thank you for posting.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Very touching story that had me near tears at the end.
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.