Reviews for Bloody Nightshade
Dove chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
I'm gonna stop right now and read my reaction to the first sentence. "WHAT?!" Major plot twist there, i was actually hopeing (depending on how old jade is) that they would eventually become a couple but that obviously wouldn't happen after the first chapters. So far this story is realllyyy good.
Shadow chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
...this might be a litte odd but did you paired Leomitch and Legretta...?

...if so don t let Silver know he will not let this go easly...

...Shadow out...
Leomitch chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
heh the ending with me was hilarious! i really wonder what will happen if i meet the god generals again?

i really hope Bloody heirloom is getting postted soon.

Anyway if i meet dist i show him the worldst greattest jack ass ( take a good guess who it is)

and last but not least: Becarefull for Silver he ate to mutch sugar

Leomitch out
Leomitch chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
...I gotcha i will do that also give Sirris my thanks for that

Also i MIGHT perhaps gonna copy and paste this story for 2 reasons

1. its a good story and if someting happens to your account i don t want an other good story gone.

2. i am gonna put myself and the others in it BUT i am not gonna put it on fanfiction ( i can be accused for copyright) and IF i am gonna do it i am gonna give you all the right for it.

also my weapeon of choice is my fist ( in other words i am a marstial artist in stories of course!)

and finaly tell Sirris that Shadow is trying to help by shooting poisonis arrows at That son of a bitch Roran but he won t that still (the little Bugger!) ...so anyway

Good luck Sirris and keep it up!
Leomitch chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
i see thanks for the other cameo.

by the way i do belive the cousil members have redused a bit *Grins*

and also will see whos gonna beat who and if you are gonna put me in it am i gonna fight someone or the *please shoot* counsil members?

i really hope that there wil be 41 votes before 20-01-2013

also heres a small chat form Silver and Shadow.

Silver: YOOO ITS GOOOD TO BE BACK!

*SHOT*

Shadow: ...sorry about that he took to much sugar but anyway...

Leomitch, Silver & Shadow: Keep it up!
Leomitch chapter 19 . 12/19/2012
*coverd in blood* aw too bad. SILVER! looks like Frings is out of my hands reach!

Silver: FUCK!

*SHOT*

*silver is uncounsious while Shadow holding a stun gun*

*puts on sun glasses* its good to see you as well but it seems that my kill list isn t finnsht, by the way could you do me a favor?

can you put an other cameo of me again? i have barly time because of this uncounsious idiot!

Anyway don t worry about the counsil i handle it

P.S Shadow is enjoying this fanfic thanks for that.

I wil be heading of now see ya!
Leomitch chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
well excuse me for beining half asleep! by the way *puts on sunglasses* do not worry i will handel the counsel, the general, And freaking GEneral firngs..!

perhaps you can put the fact in your story that i murrderd theme SLOW..! and PAINFULL..!

also you have mij condolences for having to put up with an overly-hyper Kairi and a grumpy Winx if you need some help with that give me a sign

Finaly Shadow found Silver if you want to know how just ask me and i write it in my next review

So keep it up don t stop the story!

Leomitch Out
YUKIKO no Amaya chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
Sheesh I come back and start re-reading this entire fanfic over again and I get to this chapter and it's just like...my mind just bursts open. In a good way. (haha)

But seriously, this is awsome! I can't wait for the next one!

(This chappie actually reminded me of my grade 10 law class with all the law talk and loopholes and stuff. Ah, good times lol)
Twili Princess Hyrule Queen chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
Hahahaha, the person that introduced me to fanfiction did, if you want you can just put TPHQ. Thanks for the amazing update :D
Leomitch chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
*an other letter was found*

whoops i made a mistake i meant that luke joined an assasination guild ( i was half a sleep when i was writting)

also: Me killing General Nordheim and the counsil joy

so sorry about that.
Leomitch chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
*a letter was tossed at Tony's door and it says*

Yo sorry about this way of doing because i have to make this quick.

first of. once again you never sees to amaze me ESPECIAALY the pink tutu comment i am not gonna ask about it the image scares me as wel

second. yes i did spot my cameo thanks by the way, also *ties myself up on an tree* IF I FIND THAT GODDAMNED GENERAL AND THE COUNSIL THEY ARE GONNA WISH THEY HAVE BEN BORN IN THIS WORLD! *calms down and un ties myself* you get wat i mean?

third. so luke is in the balcuf army huh. by the way can you do me one tiny favor? let me kill the general AND the damned counsil... please?

And finnaly. isee that silver droped by shadow is already talling him. a warning in advance if silver starts talking nonsense do not and i mean DO NOT make him finsh or start or else you wil get a sizure attack *shudders*

keep it up and don t let me down!
Leomitch
Twili Princess Hyrule Queen chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Please update soon, please :)
Silver chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
So this is the fanfic or whatever the others are talking about!

Now i hope my luck does suck
Leomitch chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
hey i got some good and bad news for you guys

so i will start with some good news: i just took care of the general. i will take me some time to think how to sneak and assasanate Peony fucking counsel, if contact with me is hard you could put my character in the sotry BUT if you make me Female or stupid...*hayane appears behind him* i will lock you up in a room with Silver.

Now the bad news: Silver escaped from Shadow's grasp so i can bet he is gonna be giving you a visit, if he ever comes at the reviews give me a sign so i can set Shadow after him

Keep it up and this might be the last time i might review for a while because i have to be stealthy to kill the counsel so Shadow will be doing some of my reviews, he can be a little harsh but friendly as wel

P.S the fact that Roran died maked my day...*smiles*Good work!

See ya

Leomitch out
Leomitch chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
I see i saw i pic so it is cool, anyway i see that Shadow had some guts to type (finaly!)

Anyway i am alredy in a look out tower aiming at general Nordheim so if there is talk about a blond haired and green eyed 20 year old male then it was me

keep it up!

P.S also becarefull that a certain moron that goes by the name of Silver, he can be anoying sometimes

here is someting form Shadow: ...good work and don t worry i wil keep the moron i check but dont blame me if something happens...