Reviews for Grey Mist
Kurenai no Musha chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Are you going to finished this? Just wondering because the plot is really interesting.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
waiting for an update...
Asarikou-chan chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
More arrangements.

Hmm, Kouji is acting quite reasonable till now. Hopefully, he isn't going to cause trouble somehow.

About that new student. There is something about him which tells me that he isn't just a new student. He has something to do with the story...I guess.

Hmmmm, I wonder if Kousei would attend the wedding ceremony. This is very much unlikely to happen but who knows...Satomi might go and surely Kouji.

Interesting so far...
Kaito Lune chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Whoo, caught up with one! Anyway, pretty good. I'm looking forward to more of this one.
Kaito Lune chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Really good so far. I was going to comment next chapter, but I noted something: you reuse the same paragraph two times in a row. ("'Right,' he mumbled to himself...") Well, the first two sentences are the same. Did you do that intentionally?
Asarikou-chan chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Ouch. Six months are quite long. I wonder how could they manage keeping contact through phone calls only. And, yeah I agree with Kouji. Kouichi is really weird.

Regarding Akira, as the twins concluded somehow they don't know much about him to decide his character's type. I feel sorry for step parents even if they are good. It is hard to adapt with your husband\wife's kids no matter how nice you can be. Something is always lost along the way, starting from what to call this step father and ending with how can he\she participate in the child's activity and monitor him like a parent should. Sigh. They are really, really poor at least from my faint personal experience...
Sternhimmel chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Sorry the quality of my english is starting to decrease, so I only say that I have an eye in this story.
Kitsuru chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
This is interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on it... :3
Asarikou-chan chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Ooh. It is nice to talk to an empty notebook. I did it kinda today hehe but I was writing to a friend on papers. I should try sometimes to talk to a book hehe.

Akira,Ummm? I liked the name. It is one of the most common names in Japan and it has to do with nobility and virtues. I remember a hero in one of my childhood animes and was called Akira. Umm, that is beside the point but I fell like I might like him.

Ooh, if Kouichi is totally confused and can't give a confident opinions in this stage, what will Kouji do? I'd better wait and see.

Never liked spiders before. That is quite strange hehe but not really bad. Different fascinations of things.
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Well. I have every right to be paronied. I have nothing against step-parents but from a distanced experience of people who have step-parents, It is not that good experience.

Kouichi's sentence was worrying. I mean,Knowing him,he would make things work out even if he didn't like it. The summary and title are kinda suspecting along with the genre (angst)but I am thinking positively about the new step-father. I will leave the worried thoughts for Kouji.