Reviews for At The Onsen
sanghyuk chapter 1 . 7/2
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This. I can't stop my laughter. Seriously.
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Holy mother of fuck.

I can't stop laughing...
FrostyMan122 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
this...was very disturbing...parden me whill i go get the brain bleach.
kenshinjunkie03 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
My phone is stupid and made me post that last review. I haven't posted a review here in years. But I have to say this lil story has broken my silence. Best part of it all? Weapon of ass destruction.
kenshinjunkie03 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I know this
Saiai Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Read this in class, showed my class wgen teacher asked why, got 45 more peoplrle hooked on fanfiction. Day Made.
JanieJanieBoo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I think the coolest dick name definitely goes to Madara. Anal Impaler FTW! XD
mizukikage chapter 1 . 8/5/2012

got more yummy?
Demoninmysoul chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You literally cracked me like a nut! XD
'Nuff said!

DoNotPanic chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh god what did i just read? LOOOOOL. Cocknames. WTAFFFF Hahhaha. Thanks for the LULZ. XD
fanruby chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
OMG! hahahahaha, that was hilariouse!

I have laugh sssooooo much that myy eyes are in tears! never would have imagined this scene. keep up the great writing!
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2012 guys really have name for know...although some of the names are really funny, hehehehe.

hey, remember me? ;)

I was looking for a funny fic, glad to see i am not disapointed. Your story are really one of the best out there...
Garmiet chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Lol, I like the set-up and announcement. XD

"They weren't all gay, but the straight guys were definitely a minority." XD Such is the world of the Naruto fanfiction. I'm pretty sure there are more gay fanfics than there are straight. And while I usually get kind of annoyed at stories that have every single character being gay except for, like, 2 at most ... it's so hard to pick! They're all just so lovely and gorgeous! _ _ _ _ "There's just something fundamentally wrong with how eager you guys are to see each other's dicks." XDDD Man, they must all be bored. _ _ _ _ I wonder why they don't just split up if some of them want to do something different.

LOVE THE VISUAL OF THIS! If this were filmed, I can just see what the camera would be focusing on! _ _ _ _ (*sigh*) At that first jibe at Shikamaru, I already feel bad for him. He doesn't seem too bothered by it, though, so maybe I shouldn't be. _ _ _ _ UGH OROCHIMARU, JEEZ! _ _ _ _ "Kiba's wolf call was predatory." Kiba's one of those guys that I could never EVER see as into men. I'm s~l~o~w~l~y beginning to open my mind to the possibility. That was one of the prettier lines I've seen in relation to him, though I haven't seen much. _ _ _ _ Shikamaru's pretty freakin' brave to hang out with these guys at the onsen, considering how they're ... harassing him. I'd've left after the first sentence. _ _ _ _ I'm guessing Inoichi's bi. Or very secure. If he is gay, then I hope things weren't too rough for Ino's mother. _ _ _ _ How did you come up with all of these names? _ _ _ _ "Hung Wei Lo." I GET IT! :B _ _ _ _ "Heat seeking moisture missile." Sounds like Hidan could go anywhere with that. Wouldn't surprise me with him. He's ... creepy. _ _ _ _ "Somehow they always ended up divided like this." Yeah, I'll bet. _ _ _ _ A straight Iruka! What're the odds? _ _ _ _ "I'd like to know why all the long-haired boys are straight." Not everybody. Unless he's thinking of the younger guys. He did say "boys". _ _ _ _ I thought Zetsu was a plant. )

Not surprised at all that the girls are spying.

That was ... different. Silly. And just a LITTLE disturbing (I feel really bad for the straight guys).

I actually wonder if some of the guys know about the spying and just don't give a f***.

HOW did you come up with all those nicknames? I've never heard so many possibilities in one place before.
Paw chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Is otis slang for penis? Sorry, first time encountering the term.. Anyway fun fic as expected!