Reviews for Masquerade
Bepo1401 chapter 19 . 4/18
I got a bad feeling that Ariana is the one who got killed off in that premonition
harlequin320 chapter 28 . 3/31
well, well, well, another fascinating chapter, love how Bella's and Ariana's relationship continues to develop, and how it has created a delicate balance with her siblings, it is a matter of time before something has to give, and I wonder what that will be and how it will change everything, also, it seems Ariana seemed to solidify her relationship/team-up with Romilda and Co., can't wait to see her introduce them to Bella properly, next, Hermione and Blaise, quite the interesting twist with the two of them, on one hand Hermione is now pursuing the creation of a horcrux to become immortal, on the other hand Blaise is a mess, Apollo seems to be pushing Blaise to accept him further (Blaise is the only one that hasn't fully accepted his horseman spirit at this point? right?) and this is causing the plague to start killing him again, and finally Sirius is Command, lol, so ironic, you really have woven quite the web here, and oh do I love it sooo much, so to sign off ... great chapter, keep up the good work
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 28 . 3/9
This shall be very interesting, I wonder if in the elite, some of them are Bella's people, more please
xxqueenofbookjunglexx chapter 28 . 2/22
great chapter!
Tempduloupe chapter 28 . 2/20
MAAArvelous! Update soon please!
lordvoldemort666 chapter 28 . 2/18
One note: While I also ADORE Hamilton, you use it often enough where it detracts from the telling of the story. I often get distracted because I notice similarities between the two. Just a thought to perhaps tone it down a bit? Other than that, it's as brilliant as ever.
Evanescentfacade chapter 28 . 2/17
I'm sorry but this chapter was so chock full of Hamilton reference that I was almost cringing. I love Hamilton as well, but I have to admit that whenever you use a direct quotation from it I cringe a little because of how large of a stretch it is at some points for the lyrics to match up with what's happening and how much the way you use them twists their meaning. Feel free to write like that if you want, but I was hoping you could use fewer Hamilton references or outright quotes if possible.
Silverinumiko chapter 28 . 2/17
Your story is awesome so far and so is your beta's work. Thanks!
Nik1804 chapter 28 . 2/17
:( why don't we see Tom and Bella *together* anymore. It's almost as if they're forgetting about the other or the fact that they're together.
MelariaRiddle chapter 27 . 12/31/2016
Love your style of writing, very glad you've stuck with this story
lerandor chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Thank you for the sequel. I love your Hermione. Shell ist my favorite character in the Story.
MelariaRiddle chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
I've read 100's of HP fics before this,100's after. This is my all time favorite fanfiction. Such unique characteristics of the protagonists. The way you melded the Harry Potter Universe to that of the Four Horseman Mythology is sheer brilliance! I feel like if I were to read a mixture like that elsewhere, it would seem choppy, unnatural. Your story is smooth. I will forever be in the lookout for any and all updates you can throw at us
blood.stained.lies chapter 27 . 12/12/2016
So I haven't reviewed this story in 17 chapters, which makes it a little over 4 years... I apologise.

I just want to say how grateful I am that you continue to write this story, sharing your brilliance on this website. It makes my week when I get an email telling me this story has been updated, even though I haven't been able to keep up with it as well I'd like since entering my final year of uni. But when I feel lost and fed up with reality, I always find myself back here, either reading a new chapter, re-reading IMM and the beginning of Masquerade, or just flicking through my favourite chapters that make me smile. So thank you. No matter how or when this story ends, it will always have a special place inside my mind.

~Lies
TempduLoupe chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
Brilliant writing! please update soon this is my new favorite
PLEASE continue chapter 27 . 12/10/2016
Hello, I am absolutely in love with this story and I NEEEEEEED more or I might just explode