Reviews for Masquerade
OMG. I LOVE your story. I can't wait for updates and the end, where I am PRAYING that Bella ends up pregnant.
I mean, imagine Tom Riddle, the over-protective dad to a gorgeous daughter and a handsome, cocky son that is a complete laddies man. Awesome, right?
Slytheringabby chapter 24 . 5/31
Oh I need more chapters! I have been engrossed in this and inside your mind for the last few weeks and I love them both so much! I love the characters and the plot is so great! I can't wait to read more!
Plea chapter 24 . 4/8
Plz continue updating ! Ur story is one of the best I've read
Rachel chapter 24 . 4/1
Omg all the Hamilton references. I keep reading those parts while singing the songs and I get confused became the words aren't exactly the same
"Burr, you disgust me."
"Ah, so you've discussed. I'm a trust fund baby you can trust me"
Psychomidget1 chapter 24 . 3/25
So i power read In My Head and all of Masquerade so far in less than a day. My eyes are on fire right now. I love all of this! Its so much better than canon. T he only fanfiction that comes close to how much i love this is the Black Queen series by Silently Watches
Asyndetism chapter 24 . 3/9
The Hamilton references!

This actually hurts to read at times. You've really captured how war tears everyone apart and it's quite painful at times.
Nashira Katharis chapter 24 . 2/23
I like how the story has darkened over the time. It makes it believable, there is just so much scheming and there is a war/ revolution kind of thing happening - these are never pretty or light. They are portrayed so only later to show that no they never had any doubt about their victory. Then a few decades later the ugly starts to seep though the cracks. Happyness hapens in snipets and people try to forget the bad. (Does this make any sense? I'm not sure anymore.)
AnariaLenair chapter 24 . 2/16
I must admit to being confused. Bella is Light, but she's also Dark isn't she? She can't and won't fight her siblings forever and the same goes for Tom. Not to mention that Ariana wants nothing to do with her, how are they going to make up? What is Bella really? On a different note, Eddie Carmichael is a God damned creep, I mean really? What the fuck is with him? The Virtues seem so much more messed up than the Horsemen which is an interesting way to do it. So I know Eddie, Cho, and Cedric (and didn't that one throw me through a loop) are three of the Virtues, who is the last one? How are the Horsemen and Hydra going to deal with the Virtues and why exactly are the Virtues incarnations and yet the Horsemen aren't? Also the "Her" that Bella wanted revenge for the death of in one of her dreams, was that Ariana? Does she fall to save her protege? Please update soon!
Gothazon chapter 24 . 2/16
Ariana is pissing me off. I'm sorry but she is. However, it just adds character to the story and only increases my love for it! I have mixed feelings for Bella and all I can surely say is I'm scared for her even though I know she's strong. Reading the path this story is going down I know it's going to be extremely hard on everyone but I still don't want Bella to suffer anymore even though I know she will. Ah the things we would do for our favorite characters. :)
aiphing chapter 24 . 2/15
I'm happy that you've return and start to update again...

however like you wrote at the end the story has gotten too long and much confusing..T T sorry...

I think, I'll try to re-read it again from the beginning... cause this is one of my favorite story :)

Great story...thanks. hope not offending you
labass chapter 24 . 2/14
I really love your story. Its beautiful and horrible and just freaking has layers upon layer that just get pealed back one mind numbing revelation at a is one of the best ... no it IS the best harry potter story I have ever read with tom riddle in it.
AnariaLenair chapter 23 . 2/12
What the FUCK did Grindelwald just DO?! Holy shit, how is Bella going to handle this, not to mention the fact that Ariana is his fucking Horcrux and Dumbledore sees (or senses or something like that) his sister in her! Then she has a crush on Anthony and unless I'm much mistaken that is very much returned though at the moment Bella disapproves because she doesn't want her little beastie in the war. Sadly this ending made it very clear that this is very much impossible, she's already a major part of it because of things she doesn't even know/understand. I can't wait to see where this is going to go and would love to see what's going to happen next so please update soon!
demelzapenn chapter 1 . 1/29
Pls update soon. It's been more than a month since you updated.
FHK chapter 23 . 1/24
I'm a little bit perplexed.

Who is Arianna for Bella ? You spoke about love but what type of love (for a sister, a child, a platonic lover) ?

Besides that I'm on the impression that Tom tried to fix the future Ariana's death with his new alliance

Maybe I will break my habits and comment at all chapter, you make me wondering a lot x)

Can't wait for the next ! D