Reviews for The Long Road T Rated Version
This was my favorite story on this site-which is the only site I really read-when you were writing! I have patiently waited for you to finish-never forgetting what a great story-what a great love story between Steve and Maddie that this really is! I am so disappointed that you have not finished the story! Please don't leave me-your fan-waiting forever! I know real-life happens, but I would really love to see this continued and brought to a finish. Thanks for listening!
sunitaH50 chapter 42 . 4/29/2014
i have been waiting -very eager to read more
sanna00 chapter 42 . 3/18/2014
Please let the show start soon. I hope the next Part will have some more hints in who Maddies stalker is... And if Five-o will get him so steve ans maddie can figure everything out
Kiwikaren chapter 42 . 3/18/2014
FF wouldn't let me review on the other edition so I thought I would here.

Gunner is one sick guy. Maddie has been under so much stress for so long I bet she will want to hide this, but I really think she needs to tell Steve. The problem is, how can she find a way to tell him when he seems to be everywhere. Tricky.
CentralMom chapter 42 . 3/17/2014
Post it in 2 updates just in case you get busy and can't finish it by Wednesday, at least we'll have something.
CentralMom chapter 41 . 3/11/2014
Finally Steve and Maddie! Can't wait for the show to be over so we can move on and find out about this stalker.
sanna00 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Please write more. I can't wait to see what's happening next.
peaches2010 chapter 41 . 3/10/2014
Loved the ending. Cant wait to read more
Kiwikaren chapter 41 . 3/10/2014
Does it count towards the 10 reviews if I do one here as well? Got to give credit for trying, just really want that next chapter :)
Guest chapter 39 . 12/22/2013
Please please update this! I love it :)
Guest chapter 39 . 11/23/2013
Please please update love this :)
Guest chapter 39 . 10/23/2013
Pleaeeeeessseeeee update :)! Love it
Kiwikaren chapter 39 . 10/4/2013
Yuck, wisdom teeth. Get well soon, looking forward to the update.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hi. I am looking forward to seeing where this will go. Wow, 447000 words. It might take me all year to read it. I am getting ready for Sunset on the Beach. Wish I was able to go.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/26/2013
Wow, I was not expecting this to be posted so soon. Thank you. I love the Maddie and Steve stuff, so I am looking forward to much more of it. I can't wait for 'this day' to be done either. I am looking forward to Steve coming clean with Maddie and telling her how he feels. He had better make it convincing. Bring it on.