Reviews for Miranda's girl
CaptainStone chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
I cannot imagine to be fucked as punished. Yep, I agree with Wayne that she needs to see the counselor to deal with her emotional issues.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
So...I did NOT expect that turn of events!It was a bit painful to read. However, I am hopeful for a soon reconciliation and forgiveness! :)
I'mAMoshQueen chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
Perfect. It was so sad for Miranda, it almost hurt to read her as devastated as she was.

Pretty please write more? But not at glacial pace! lol
LethalPoison chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
wow when is the next chapter out? lol can't wait

Great chapter :)
caradens chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
that was COLD dame i have never read a colder Miranda I'm surprised Andy dent knock her block off

excellent as usual

thanks
Red chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Oh hell no! X) if I was Andy I'd be flipping that bitch as I walked out of there. Andy deserves better she is better than Miranda
anonymouth chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
Oh, my God. Ohmygod. Oh. My. God.

Gosh, look what you've reduced me to!

This chapter is stunning, from your descriptions of the clothes (Miranda looks beautiful!) down to Miranda's attitude. You've got her so very much in character, I think, that even though I'm all "noooo!" it's a good thing because it's utterly believable, and compelling. I wanted to chop that bastard's hand off and slap her across the face with it! I look forward to more!
RedHandedKojak chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
Agghhh! Can't believe it! Miranda, what are you doing? Seriously. Jeez! I thought Miranda wasnt going to let go of her arm.. Andy was going to start struggling and then either they were going to fight or kiss or both, lol Actually cant wait for more _
littlejunebug chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
You've completely broken my heart. But somehow in a very beautiful way, and God knows why, I love it. But please hurry and make them kiss & make up sooon! I don't think I'm the only one whose heart is dying after reading that.
merylfanatic chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
So much heartache. ;_; I really hope for a happy ending...
JUJUChick16 chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
They are going to end up together though right! Like they can't not be together! Please update again soon!
CaptainStone chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
Poor Andy! Miranda is so cruel to her but she will realize what is missing in her life after Andy left. Well, if Miranda wants Andy back she better fix it before it gets too late. Sigh.. You are cruel writer but I have no choice to keep reading your story because you are my friend. ;-)
FaberryQueen chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
God...I hope Andy leaves, for good this time. The way Miranda treated her was so, so wrong. She was ruthless and vicious. I hope Andy finds someone who treats her right and Miranda realizes the mistake she made. Andy deserves so much better. but I still hope to get a Mirandy ending.

Great chapter. I'll be looking forward to more.

P.S.

Just a little note: If you do decide on Andy dating someone, I think it should be Serena. Lol. I just read a short unfinished story of the pair and I was like - wow - that is one hot couple. ;)
LethalPoison chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
oooo looking forward to next chapter
lmei chapter 17 . 5/3/2012