Reviews for Miranda's girl
PradaGirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Alright author this is starting to get hot and intereseting.
Noddybobble chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
Thank you for this story I have loved reading it. Such a struggle and a happy ending - love happy endings
emeraldorchids chapter 30 . 3/22/2014
I just went back and reread this story- it is truly one of my favorites! Brava!
mlgummer chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
Bari, just got a love it
MERYLAstreep chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
WOW that was intense! 1 am in the morning here and I can't stop reading!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
Great story. But how can I not be the only one to wonder what on earth is in the herald Tribune?! Whaaaaa?
AnonBliss chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
Just to add that - if it was real life i'm sure that would ended around 16-17 chapter is so good though to have some fanfiction tell us otherwise :)
AnonBliss chapter 30 . 8/23/2013
Ok, i admit ...at the first chapters i thought it was gonna be another fluffly story and after 6-7 chapters i would stop reading .Silly me ! It isn't thankfully fluffy and Congrats for that ! I've read all 30 chapters together (from evening and now it is morning :P and i'm still awake...)
I loved the fact that Miranda was so cold and so afraid of her own feelings and bitchy at first (it is so her :P ) ..I cried with the whole Wayne story ... In fact, if i wasn't so obsessed with the interesting fictional character called Miranda, i'd want to go there and slap her after hurting Andy so much at that party (?) (though i'm not really into Andy's character ,you've made me love her and feel compassion for her) . But then came the other chapter (17 if i remember correctly) and i can't believe that i cried again,only now with a sex scene for love's sake . I really could not realize when actually Miranda knew she was in love ... i guess she felt guity after that night with that guy... I fell in love with your idea of Miranda with Follet ( guess i don't actually spell it right :P) and Miranda not being comfortable to talk about it and Follet with Andy in the restaraunt (if looks could kill) . And i adored making both Andy-Miranda kinda atheists LOL
PS- Love Nigel -love your Nigel :) -He's so cool :) I'd love to read some more chapters actually, just for hearing the witty comments of Emily :P She would definitely go nuts :P and some press comments as well.
PS 2-Loved also the kinda of not cliche (at last) kinda topper Andy :P all other stories i've read so far make Miranda have that kinda role :P LOL and loved the tribbing part between them (sorry for sharing such naughty thoughts but penetration is not the end of the world :P ).
PS 3- I'd definitely read more from you in the future .Excuse my possible broken language,i'm not native and i'm tired and sleepy right now :)
LawnChairNavy chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
Holy intense ups and downs, batman! The entire story was gripping from beginning to end, from all of the happiness to the heart ache of Miranda's stunt with Wayne. Very good job keeping the characters in character. It was believable to the very end. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
andy is too clingy
Rita chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I think the chapter would be a lot better if you had less narration and let the characters tell the story in their own voice. Most of the people who are reading this will know the characters and the scenes from the previous book and movie, but it sounds like a second chapter might be exciting. Just let the characters tell the story.
corvino chapter 30 . 11/7/2012
Really loved your story. I hope you write a sequel or sequels.
Adrianna-Rossetti chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY! You are a marvelous writer, and I loved the ending :)
Please write another story soon!
Adrianna
Koona chapter 30 . 9/20/2012
Awesome work on this story, your writing style is fantastic and enjoyed this from beginning to end. Even though some parts of this story was a bit angsty, which normally puts me off, I found that you handled it very well and it actually added to the story making it much more realistic. I hope you consider a sequel to this truly great story, but please keep writing Miranda/Andy fics regardless, because I certainly look forward to your future projects. :)
Koona chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
It's so good to see Miranda finally start accepting herself and facing reality, great job with this chapter. I'm impressed with the way you captured both Miranda and Andy's inner struggles over the last few chapters as well because it all felt very genuine, with just the right intensity to match any given moment. I am glad beyond measure that things are stating to look up for both women, and I look forward to the rest of this story, well done! :)
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »